32nd Galedon Regulars
|32nd Galedon Regulars BattleMech Regiment|
|Formed||Fourth Succession War|
|Nickname||Center of Mind|
|Parent Command||Galedon Regulars|
The Thirty-second Galedon Regulars regiment was formed during the Fourth Succession War, intended to garrison worlds of lesser importance. Its new CO, Elizabeth Vanga, has improved the "polish" of the unit, and following Tukayyid, Theodore Kurita transferred the Thirty-second to Pesht, a much more high-profile assignment.
In 3062 the 32nd was attacked on Imbros III by a group of unknown mercenaries who were pretending to be the Lyons Freedom Theater Militia. This attack led the 32nd to petition the Coordinator for retaliation. The Coordinator authorized the 32nd, and several other regiments, to seize worlds in the Lyons Thumb for the Dragon. The 32nd's landing on Sabik was contested by the 11th Lyran Regulars, but the LAAF High Command ordered the Lyran unit to stand down. Even after these orders arrived, the soldiers of the Eleventh kept up a low-level campaign of harassment, making the 32nd's stay on Sabik miserable. After several months of this, the Eleventh was reassigned to a new world.
Based on Imbros III in 3069 the 32nd was attacked by Mobile Fire. Near constant suborbital attacks and artillery strikes devastated the unit, eventually breaking it. The survivors spent most of the Jihad in Word of Blake re-education camps. Clan Wolf forces assigned to Operation SCOUR destroyed the Blakist garrison in an unauthorized attack on Imbros, and the survivors took advantage of this. After re-equipping themselves with Blakist gear the 32nd was moving out to liberate other camps when Clan Wolf AeroSpace Fighters strafed the DCMS unit, thinking a Protectorate Militia unit was starting a counterattack. The few survivors of the unit contacted the DCMS High Command.
|Commanding Officers of the 32nd Galedon Regulars|
|Tai-sa||Elizabeth Vanga||3050 - 3059|
Tai-sa Vanga trained her troops in precision movement and timing, and employed complex strategies to exploit these skills.
- CO: Tai-sa Michael Rogers
- Note: At this point in time the unit was stationed on Huan.
- CO/1st Battalion: Tai-sa Elizabeth Vanga
- XO: Chu-sa Tekiri Ossakota
- 2nd Battalion: Chu-sa Michael Rogers
- 3rd Battalion: Chu-sa Franklin Joebsson
Dark Nebula (Flight/Veteran/Reliable)
- Wing Commander: Chu-i Christopher A. Trainer
- Armor Commander: Sho-sa Lauren Cole
Huan Guardsmen (Battalion/Green/Reliable)
- Troop Commander: Chu-sa James McCue
The assault on Imbros III by Clan Wolf's forces essentially destroyed the 32nd Galedon Regulars.
- Field Manual: Draconis Combine, p 67, "Unit Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 108
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, p. 93
- 20 Year Upate, p. 41, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3050"
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 10
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 117
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 138 >Historical: War of 3039, p. 138