Light Ferro-Fibrous Armor
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Read more →
Light Ferro-Fibrous armor was developed by the Inner Sphere for use on BattleMechs and combat vehicles. It was first put into production in 3067. In their attempt to mimic Clan Ferro-Fibrous armor, Free Worlds League scientists were able to reduce the amount of space that Light Ferro-Fibrous takes up to match that of the Clans, but the cost was reduced protection.
In game terms, Light Ferro-Fibrous takes up seven critical slots in a BattleMech or one slot in a combat vehicle. The amount of armor points is increased by six percent when compared to standard armor.
Light Ferro-Fibrous Armor is manufactured on the following planets:
|Kallon Light Light Ferro-Fibrous||Asuncion||Kallon Industries||FNHK-9K Falcon Hawk|||
|Kallon FWL Special||Bernardo||Kallon Industries||???|||
|Krupp 205 Light Ferro-Fibrous||Terra||Skobel MechWorks||LMT-2R Lament|||
|Valiant Ringmail||Robinson||Valiant Systems||???|||
- TechManual, p. 205, "Armor - Light And Heavy Ferro-Fibrous Armor"
- TechManual, p. 56, "BattleMech Armor Table"
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 122, "FNHK-9K Falcon Hawk"
- Technical Readout: 3145, p. 36, "LMT-2R Lament"