Light Ferro-Fibrous Armor
Light ferro-fibrous armor was developed by the Inner Sphere for use on BattleMechs and combat vehicles. It was first put into production in 3067. In their attempt to mimic Clan ferro-fibrous armor, Free Worlds League scientists were able to reduce the amount of space that light ferro-fibrous takes up to match that of the Clans, but the cost was reduced protection.
In game terms, light ferro-fibrous takes up seven critical slots in a BattleMech or one slot in a combat vehicle. The amount of armor points is increased by six percent when compared to standard armor.
Light ferro-fibrous armor is manufactured on the following planets:
|Durallex Light||Gibson||Gibson Federated BattleMechs||Shipped to Federated Commonwealth for Wasp|||
|Durallex Light||Taurus||Taurus Territorial Industries||Maultier Hover APC|||
|Hellespont Lite||Sian||Hellespont 'Mech Works||Wasp 1A/Wasp 3L/Men Shen/Vedette|||
|Kallon FWL Special||Thermopolis||Kallon Industries||Shipped to Savannah for Quickdraw|||
|Kallon Light Ferro-Fibrous||Asuncion||Kallon Industries||FNHK-9K Falcon Hawk|||
|Krupp 205 Light Ferro-Fibrous||Terra||Skobel MechWorks||LMT-2R Lament|||
- TechManual, p. 205, "Armor - Light And Heavy Ferro-Fibrous Armor"
- TechManual, p. 56, "BattleMech Armor Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 124, "Produced Gibson BattleMech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3058, p. 198, "Maultier"
- Objective Raids, p. 145, Produced Hellespont Industrials components
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 18, Produced Wasp 3L 'Mech components
- Technical Readout: 3060, p. 102, Produced Men Shen components on Sian
- Objective Raids, p. 137, "Produced Kallon Industries Components on Asunction"
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, p. 122, "FNHK-9K Falcon Hawk"
- Technical Readout: 3145, p. 36, "LMT-2R Lament"