|Colors/Badge||yellow and red; a flaming sword against a yellow field|
|Faction Affiliation||Capellan Confederation|
The original owner of Tandrek (Roger Tandrek) developed a vendetta against another Liao affiliated stable known as Zelazni Stables and his stable master Victor Zelazni. The vendetta brought the Stable on the edge of ruin, because the clashes with Zelazni was fought with no quarter in their duels.
The feud grew to a new level during the 3062 Riots where those clashes nearly left both Stables bankrupt, and the MechWarriors started to complain about poor repairs and supply shortages. A dozen MechWarriors per side died during the riots, and the evidence points that Robynn is not satisfied yet, so the vendetta will continue.
In 3070, the second year of the Word of Blake occupation of Solaris during the Jihad, surviving elements of the Zelazni and Tandrek Stables supported a riot by starving Cathay citizens that poured into Silesia in search of foodstuffs and other necessities. The Silesians responded in kind with the Starlight Stables facing off against the Zelazni and Tandrek 'Mechs, resulting in a bloodbath with over five thousand killed, triggering a wave of riots that put those of 3062 and 3065 to shame.
After the Jihad, in 3071 the Stables fought against the Black Novas Cooperative in the Solaris Highway when 'Mechs from both sides continued their long-running night battle between Cathay and Silesia.
Though heavily damaged, the Tandrek Stables were one of the Solaris stables to survive the Blakist occupation, though just barely. A review of the financial position of Solaris corporations and stables in 3072 secured by Hachiman Taro Electronics indicated Tandrek had suffered loses of 67%, with the stable only able to engage in limited competition at that time.
Stablemaster and Owner
- Robynn Tandrek, the daughter of the Stable's original owner, took over after her father's death. She continued the vendetta against Zelazni Stables, feeling the Stable was responsible for her father's death.
Senior Tech & Instructor
- Edward Stoudemeir, works in both position as senior tech and instructor with high efficiency for the Stable. During his life he has been a MechWarrior, artillery man, pilot and tech.
|Lillian Chiang||Dark Age|||
|Po Chui||Clan Invasion||Top Twenty MechWarrior|||
|Wu Deng Tang||Clan Invasion|||
|Wynn Goddard||Clan Invasion||Solaris Games Grand Champion from 3057 to 3058|||
|Flavio Liao||Dark Age|||
|Jelayna Mani||Dark Age|||
|Kelley Metz||Clan Invasion
|Solaris Games Grand Champion in 3067|||
|Joseph Paulson||Clan Invasion|||
|Thad Cutter||Clan Invasion|||
Tactics and Style
Tandrek Stables holds several facilities throughout the continent.
The Stable as of 3067 has access to B Rated Equipment.
Tandrek MechWarriors receive a -1 to-hit modified for physical attacks and weapons made at less than five hexes range.
Their preference for short and fast battles is represented by suffering a -1 cumulative penalty bonus to Initiative rolls for every six full turns the scenario lasts, starting at zero.
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 30, "Stable Profile"
- Solaris VII - Game Master book, p. 22, "Stable Profile"
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrade, p. 21 "STABLE-SPECIFIC RULES"
- Illusions of Victory, "Chapter 14"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, pp. 26-27 "Jihad: The Early Years - Operation:"Showtime" - Recession and Anarchy- Solari VII Corporate Profiles (1Q, 3072)"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 55 "Game Over"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Capellan Confederation, p. 42
- Solaris VII: The Game World - Game Master book, p. 21 "Tandrek Stables"
- Dark Age: LinkNet Articles (3136), pp. 7-8, "Solaris VII Grand Tournament Recap"
- Technical Readout 3055 Upgrade, p.152 "SA-RN7 RONIN"
- "Assumption of Risk" - p. 25
- Dark Age: 3132-3134 INN, p. 282 "3132 Solaris VII Championships Season Review (Part 1)"
- Solaris VII: The Game World - Player's Handbook, p. 35 "Points of Interest"
- Mech Magazine – Issue 5
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 44 Rules/Stable-Specific Rules - Tandrek Stables special abilities