|Planetary System Info|
|Position in System||Unknown|
|Time to Jump Point||Unknown|
|HPG Facility Class||Unknown|
|Percent, Level of Native Life||Unknown|
(References to Sverdlovsk)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: 340.95 Y: 185.58[e]
- - At this point in time the 1st operating at 60% of full strength, with 85% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- 2302 - Independent world 
- 2303 - Alliance of Galedon
- 2581 - Draconis Combine 
- 2596 - Draconis Combine 
- 2750 - Draconis Combine 
- 2765 - Draconis Combine 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine 
- 3030 - Draconis Combine 
- 3040 - Draconis Combine 
- 3050 - Draconis Combine 
- 3052 - Draconis Combine 
- 3057 - Draconis Combine 
- 3063 - Draconis Combine 
- 3075 - Draconis Combine 
- 3079 - Draconis Combine 
- 3130 - Draconis Combine 
- 3135 - Draconis Combine 
- 3145 - Draconis Combine 
The Alliance of Galedon
An independent world at the turn of the twenty-fourth century, Sverdlovsk was contacted by Shiro Kurita, the Director of the newly-created Alliance of Galedon - then consisting of the worlds of Galedon V and New Samarkand. The Alliance had formed to oppose the powerful trading alliance known as the Ozawa Mercantile Association, and one of Director Kurita's first actions was to begin recruiting other worlds to join the Alliance, with the first two worlds contacted being Sverdlovsk and Dnepropetrovsk. Unlike Dnepropetrovsk, the people of Sverdlovsk were unreceptive to Director Kurita's proposal, and chose to remain neutral.
Director Kurita worked to expand the Alliance of Galedon through the aggressive seizure of assets and ships belonging to the Ozawa Mercantile Association, consistent undercutting of their transport fees and rates and an active media campaign to boost his image. This was successful initially, but Director Kurita's attitude towards things he saw as being frivolous such as certain luxuries and his strongarm tactics against his opponents began to cause his image to suffer; he responded by having offices belonging to the Ozawa Mercantile Association bombed, and then began deploying military forces - predominantly heavily armed soldiers from New Samarkand, augmented by new inductees from Galedon - to occupy Sverdlovsk. Where other worlds had been joining the Alliance willingly, Sverdlovsk became the Alliance of Galedon's first military conquest.
| Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years) |
Closest planets first:
|Ban Na San||41.28||2||DC||DC||DC||DC||DC||DC||DC|
|Kirei Na Niwa||57.54||2||DC||DC||DC||DC||DC||DC||DC|
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 50, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3085"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 208, "Von Rohrs 'Mech Profile"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 21, "Alliance of Galedon"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 22, "Show of Force"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 106, "Reunification War: Outworlds Alliance Front Deployments (2581)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 193, "Draconis Combine - Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 3050"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 23, "Inner Sphere - 3052"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 65, "Inner Sphere "
- Field Report: DCMS, p. 21, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - August 3079"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 22, "Alliance of Galedon"
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Report: DCMS
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Technical Readout: 3075