- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Primary Products|| Aerospace Fighter|
With the mass-exodus of Clan Ghost Bear to the Inner Sphere, Ghost Bear holdings on Bearclaw were handed over to Clan Snow Raven in return for its aid in conducting the departure. The Snow Ravens wasted no time capitalizing on their newly gained territory and began developing several areas for their own use. Aeroyard Gargain was an important part of this effort and has since become a military supplier of notable value to the Snow Raven Touman.
Investments into the aeroyard eventually expanded it to become more than just a producer of airpower. In addition to the manufacture of new fighter designs, it has also come to produce battle armor and even ProtoMechs. The facility also produces the armor, weapons, communications, and guidance systems used by each of these fighting platforms.
Aeroyard Gargain is a manufacturing center on the following planet:
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 158, "Produced Chrysaor Components"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 116, "Aerie Battle Armor Profile"