The Fylgia was launched in April 3069 by Admiral Helena Danvers under duress. The Word of Blake attacked Alarion using nuclear and biological weapons. The vessel escaped capture by the Blakists but did not engage them.
The Fylgia surprised the Blakists when they attempted to assault Skye on the 4th of October 3069. Despite the use of nuclear weapons, Lyran naval forces were victorious. Indeed the ship was the target of several Santa-Ana missiles, though they missed and hit instead the Bastion-Class Ellishadder, fully destroying the station.
On 16 March 3074 the Fylgia took part in a Lyran/Clan Jade Falcon attack against the Word of Blake at a pirate jump point in the Coventry system. The attackers, though working separately, managed to capture the Newgrange-class Blake's Mercy (and would later argue over who should take possession of it).
The Fylgia was destroyed in 3077 at Chara III by a nuclear weapon-equipped Word of Blake SDS. Wolf-in-Exile forces made up the bulk of the allied coalition forces attempting to liberate Chara as a part of Operation SCOUR, but the allies were unaware of the presence of the SDS; as a result, not only was the Fylgia destroyed, but so was the the McKenna-class battleship CWS Werewolf and a Carrack-class transport from Clan Nova Cat, the NCS Perilous Vision.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 45 & Blake Ascending, p. 205, "Desperate Getaway"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, pp. 14-15, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 72 & Blake Ascending, p. 232, "Daily Brief"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 74 & Blake Ascending, p. 234, "Fylgia Returns from the Dead" & "Unexpected Surprise"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 20, "Timeline of the Jihad
- Total Chaos, pp. 68 "HAMMER OF THE GODS"
- Jihad Turning Points: Tharkad, p. 5
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, pp. 70-71, "Reflections of Hell"
- BattleCorps scenario Fire in the Dark
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 48, "Chara Operational Report"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 57, "The Jihad in Review"
- Field Report: Clans, p. 16, "Fleet Assets"