- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|Author||Randall N. Bills|
|Cover artwork||(no attribution)|
|First published||2 August 2005|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Timeline||3135 – 3137|
|Series||MechWarrior: Dark Age Novels|
|Preceded by||Daughter of the Dragon|
|Followed by||Fortress Republic|
From the back cover
|“|| Centuries ago, Minoru Kurita abandoned his noble name and heritage when he was adopted by Clan Nova Cat, who utilized Minoru's psychic abilities to create a powerful new breed of warrior: the Mystic Caste, a secretive spiritual branch of the Clan led by their exalted Oathmaster...
From the moment Kisho left the Iron Womb, he has been trained in the Mystic Caste with one goal in mind: to forge his entire being into a tool—not simply as a weapon to fight the Clan's enemies, but as an instrument of strength to bring glory to Clan Nova Cat through his visions. Now he has been chosen by the Oathmaster himself to be his protege and possible successor. But Kisho's great pride masks a great deception: He does not believe any of it. He has walked the path all his life, yet he has no faith in the gifts the Mystic Caste supposedly possesses—and he is running out of time.
For Kisho is about to be sent into battle with his warrior brethren to fight alongside the forces of the controversial Warlord Katana Tormark—and the faith he has so long denied may be the only thing that can save them...
- Star Colonel Kisho
- Mystic Hisa
- Mystic Tanaka
- Tai-shu Katana Tormark
- Galaxy Commander Kev Rosse
- ISF Director Ramadeep Bhatia
- Oathmaster Kanaye