- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
Definition of "Novel"
For the purpose of this category and in line with the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America, a piece of narrative fiction is generally only considered a "novel" if it has more than 40,000 words. Novels are typically standalone publications, although they may be serialized.
By contrast, BattleCorps summarily refers to fiction pieces below 40,000 words as "short fiction", and therefore they are all summarily categorized under Category:Short Stories here on the Sarna BattleTechWiki. (A story is generally held to be a "short story" if it has up to ca. 7,500 words, a "novelette" up to ca. 17,500 words, and a "novella" between ca. 17,500 and 40,000 words by the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America; see also: Word count.)
Some BattleTech fiction may arbitrarily be categorized as both a short story and a novel at the same time.
- For a list of published print novels, i.e. excluding those published exclusively in electronic format, see List of BattleTech print novels.
- For short fiction (short stories, novelettes and novellas), see Category:Short Stories.
- For a rundown of stories (both novels and short fiction) published via BattleCorps, see Category:BattleCorps publications.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Novels"
The following 176 pages are in this category, out of 176 total.