|Author||Randall N. Bills|
|Cover Artwork||Ed Cox|
|First published||1 March 2002|
|Era||Civil War era|
|Timeline||4th November 3064 – 3066|
Imminent Crisis, by Randall N. Bills, is a novel of divided loyalty during the Federated Commonwealth Civil War. It is the sixth and final novel published in the loosely related MechWarrior series.
From the back cover
|“||Leftenant Colonel Grayson Addison's first absolute loyalty is to the Capellan March of the Federated Suns. If Field Marshall Hasek calls, Addison and his Eighth Syrtis Fusiliers will heed. But his fealty is not so clear where Archon-Princess Katrina, ruler of the entire Federated Commonwealth, is concerned. For as Katrina and her brother vie for power in a civil war that has engulfed the entire realm, the Fusiliers sit in an island of calm, neither supporting nor opposing any side and walking a dangerous line between survival and annihilation.
But when the hammer of an invading army lands upon them, the time for decisive action is at hand—and Addison finds he must battle old friends as well as enemies if he is to remain true to his House and his army, as well as to himself...
This section is a stub. You can help BattleTechWiki by expanding it.
- Leftenant Colonel Grayson Addison
- Field Marshal George Hasek
- Archon-Princess Katrina Steiner-Davion
- Victor Ian Steiner-Davion
- Ardan Sortek
- Dire Wolf (Daishi)
- Enforcer III
- Grand Dragon
- JagerMech III
- Men Shen
- Cavalry Attack Helicopter
- Drillson Heavy Hovertank
- Fulcrum Heavy Hovertank
- Karnov Transport
- Pegasus Scout Hovertank
- Saladin Assault Hovertank
- DropShips of undetermined classes (Proletariat)
- Invader (Red Sickle)
- JumpShips of undetermined classes (Galloping Void, Standing Deep)
- Avalon-class Cruiser (Andrew Davion, Hanse Davion)
- Covenant-class WarShip (Covenant)
- Fox-class Corvette (mentioned)
- Olympus-class Recharge Station (Damien Hasek)
A German edition, translated by Reinhold H. Mai, was published by Heyne in 2003 as Drohendes Verhängnis (ISBN 9783453863248).
2003 German edition. Art by Doug Chaffee.
- ↑ Deutsche Nationalbibliothek Catalog entry for Drohendes Verhängnis