- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
As at 3061 the Cameron-class battlecruiser Kerensky's Hope was a WarShip within the Clan Snow Raven touman and was serving as the CSR Kerensky's Hope, one of five WarShips that made up the Storm Crow Naval Pursuit Star. The Kerensky's Hope continued to serve in the Storm Crow Naval Pursuit Star throughout the 3060s alongside the Texas-class battleship CSR Mountbatten, the Sovetskii Soyuz-class heavy cruiser CSR Storm Crow, the Conqueror-class carrier CSR Ark Royal and the Carrack-class transport CSR Nestling.
The Storm Crow Naval Pursuit Star was responsible for the scourging of Galedon V, in which every major city on the planet was bombarded from orbit a week after the population was given notice to flee; this massively destructive act was retaliation for the perceived involvement of the Draconis Combine in the destruction of the Swift Wing Naval Assault Star at Ramora on the 5th of January 3069, although later investigation subsequently placed the blame for the action on terrorists backed by the Word of Blake.
Three vessels within the Storm Crow Naval Pursuit Star took fleeing civilians from Galedon as isorla only to subsequently discover that the civilians had brought the Curse of Galedon with them - an Age of War bioweapon later identified as XCON-73 that had been unleashed accidentally during an earlier conflict on the planet. Not only were the civilians infected, but XCON-73 was also being carried through the ventilation systems on all three ships. The three infected ships - the Mountbatten, Nestling and Storm Crow - were declared as targets of a Trial of Annihilation by Star Admiral Troy McKenna, the senior officer among the uninfected vessels. The Nestling immediately vented her holds into space, killing all the civilians aboard, but McKenna's forces pressed the attack; the Captains of all three infected ships fought back, but the Ark Royal and the Kerensky's Hope prevailed, disabling or destroying all three ships.
Having survived the Wars of Reaving and the Jihad, the Kerensky's Hope was one of the WarShips to be reactivated by the Snow Ravens during the Dark Age. In 3145 the Kerensky's Hope was a part of the Conqueror Naval Star, which consisted of the Kerensky's Hope, the Conqueror-class carrier Conqueror, the Thera-class carrier Raven's Nest, the Storm Crow and the Aegis-class heavy cruiser Lord Death. As part of the Conqueror Naval Star in 3145 the Kerensky's Hope was operating from Kirbyville as part of Beta Galaxy.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 129, "Storm Crow Naval Pursuit Star"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 64-65, "Naval Assets"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 43, "Scourging the Plague"
- Blake Ascending, p. 210, "Early 3069: The Fog of War"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 46, "The Jihad In Review"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 45, "Retribution"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 166, "The Alliance Fleet"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 173, "Beta Galaxy (Storm Crow Galaxy)"