Fletcher (FWL) neighbouring systems
|X:Y Coordinates||-67.73 : -209.97[e]|
|Recharge time||182 hours|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||35°C (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Birds|
|Reference Year||3067 - 3079|
|Ruler||Count Christof Nials (3067)|
|Population|| 550,000,000 (3067)|
- 2270 - Federation of Oriente 
- 2271 - Free Worlds League 
- 2596 - Free Worlds League 
- 2750 - Free Worlds League 
- 2765 - Free Worlds League 
- 2786 - Free Worlds League 
- 2822 - Free Worlds League 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League 
- 3030 - Free Worlds League 
- 3040 - Free Worlds League 
- 3052 - Free Worlds League 
- 3057 - Free Worlds League 
- 3062 - Free Worlds League 
- 3067 - Free Worlds League 
- 3081 - Duchy of Oriente 
- 3130 - No record 
Fletcher was settled by colonists eager to exploit the mineral and metal ores located in the many mountain ranges that cover the world. These mountains serve not only to provide the raw materials used by factories, but also provide some of the most impressive winter sports venues in the Free Worlds League. The downside to these vast mountain ranges is Fletcher's lack of arable land to grow crops. Only a few "boutique" farms exist, growing their luxury crops in small terraced farms. The population as a whole relies on imported foodstuffs.
The Succession Wars were devastating to Fletcher reducing it's population dramatically not through direct combat, but from emigration. Few enemies could penetrate the vast mountain ranges, and as a result industries on the world have always thrived. During the Clan Invasion the population increased as the factories hired more workers and expanded. Free-Flight, Limited opened a pressurized dry-dock facility in low orbit around Fletcher in the mid-3060's.
The Jihad was devastating to the system, but for a different reason. Instead of military action directly on the planet, holovid broadcasts describing the Word of Blake's actions on the Fletcher system in the Terran Corridor led many to believe that the Oriente system was devastated. The local government undertook a massive public relations campaign to clear up the confusion, but even in 3079 the depressed local economy led many natives to emigrate to other systems to find work.
- First Marik Militia
3067 to 3068
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 65, "Fletcher Planet Profile"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 17, "Fletcher"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 13, "Federation of Oriente world within the Free Worlds League befor  and after at their founding in "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- First Succession War (Source Book), pp. 24-25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- First Succession War (Source Book), pp. 112-113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 62, "Inner Sphere - March 3081"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 138, "First Succession War Deployment Table - FWLM"
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 108
- Objective Raids, p. 124, "Unit Note"
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 112, "Free Worlds League Deployment Table"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 110, "Word of Blake Mercenary Deployments"
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 18
- Era Report: 2750
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League
- First Succession War
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League)
- Handbook: House Marik
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Objective Raids
- Objectives: Free Worlds League