4th Crucis Lancers
|4th Crucis Lancers RCT|
|Unit Profile (as of 3062)|
|Nickname||Point Barrow Lancers|
|Parent Formation||Crucis Lancers|
- 1 History
- 2 Officers
- 3 Tactics
- 4 Composition History
- 5 Notes
- 6 References
- 7 Bibliography
During the Galtor Campaign the Fourth Lancers' arrival was the impetus for Warlord Yorioshi's withdrawal of the 6th Benjamin Regulars and the 17th Benjamin Regulars. The Fourth Lancers joined forces with the Bremond DMM to attack the command company of the 5th Galedon Regulars. Though they destroyed ten of the twelve 'Mechs, Warlord Samsonov was able to escape.
Fourth Succession War
In the Fourth Succession War the 4th Crucis Lancers attacked Tikonov with the other Crucis Lancer RCTs. After that attack, they moved on to take Tybalt and Basalt. While on Basalt, they faced Warrior House Ijori and defeated them.
War of 3039
The Fourth Crucis Lancers saw serious combat on their homeworld, Giausar, facing the 2nd Donegal Guards. The Fourth withdrew into the dense forests of Giasaur and conducted hit and run raids. This pinned the 2nd Donegal to the world and prevented them from reinforcing other Loyalist units. Soon the 7th Donegal Guards reinforced the 2nd Donegal, and the pressure on the 4th Lancers increased. The Lancers shifted their focus, attacking the supply depots of the Donegal Guards as well as isolated units. This worked, but reduced the 4th's combat strength. The ComGuard's 167th Division left their post and landed on Giasaur to reinforce the 4th Crucis Lancers. Unfortunately the 7th Donegal killed most of their command structure before the 167th broke contact and linked up with the 4th Lancers. The 4th took command of the 167th's survivors. Soon after this, the 2nd Donegal lost their headquarters to a 4th Lancers strike.
A few days later, Caesar Steiner arrived on Giausar and asked for a cease-fire between the combatant units. The Lancers and Guards honored this request. Caesar Steiner ordered the 7th Donegal back to their homeworld and assumed command of the 2nd Donegal. He took the 2nd Donegal to counter the Free Skye attacks. At the same time the remnants of the 167th Division were disowned by Gavin Dow; They were integrated into the 4th Crucis Lancers to rebuild the unit.
AeroSpace Fighters from the Fourth Crucis Lancers drove off a Word of Blake attack on Markesan in 3072. The attacking Blakists lost a WarShip and two Pocket WarShips. To honor their skill and dedication, the Fourth was reassigned to New Avalon, where it could rebuild in peace.
In 3085 the Fourth left New Avalon, but before they left, the commander of the Davion Brigade of Guards recognized the Fourth as honorary members of the Brigade of Guards. They also received a new battle standard that showed the Fourth's logo superimposed over the logo of the Brigade of Guards. The Fourth then deployed to Kittery. Though still understrength, the Fourth is equipped with brand new equipment.
The Fourth Crucis Lancers tend to strike from unexpected directions, taking their opponents by surprise.
4th Crucis Lancers RCT (Veteran/Reliable)
- CO: Major General Charles Duncan
4th Crucis Lancers RCT (Veteran/Reliable)
3050 to 3054
- CO: Hauptmann General Andrew Giggins
- CO: Leutnant-General Andrew Giggs
- Aide: Leutnant-Colonel
- CO: Leutnant-Kommodore "Wild" Willie Brueckner
- 7th Crucis Lancers Aero Wing
- 8th Crucis Lancers Aero Wing
- 5th Baxley Aerial Recon Wing
- 120th Minette Light Wing
- A oversized Aero Brigade
4th Crucis Lancers Armor Brigade (3 Regiments/Elite/Reliable)
- CO: Leutnant-General Adonias Felice
- Aide: Kommandant Jammie Rand
- 10th Crucis Lancers Armored Regiment - Colonel: Arcadio Benz
- 11th Crucis Lancers Armored Regiment - Colonel: Ramond Rameshkumar
- 12th Crucis Lancers Armored Regiment - Leutnant-Colonel Marshal Kail
- 4th Crucis Lancers Artillery Battalion - Hpt.-Kmd. Rob Roberts
- The 10th fields heavy armor - The Artillery battalion is a double-size formation.
4th Crucis Lancers Infantry Brigade (3 Regiments/Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Leutnant-General Danielle Hartman
- Aide: Leutnant-Colonel Apollo Makar
- 7th Crucis Lancers Mechanized Infantry Regiment - Leutnant-Colonel: Agueda Lopez-Repp
- 8th Crucis Lancers Mechanized Infantry Regiment - Leutnant-Colonel: P.N Meyers Jr.
- 4th Crucis Lancers Jump Infantry Regiment - Colonel: Heather Soden
- 1439th Federation Ranger Battalion - Kommandant: Lex Bradford
- The 4th's mechanized infantry includes towed weapons.
4th Crucis Lancers RCT (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Admiral William Bruecker
4th Crucis Lancer Aerospace Brigade (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Ross Hendricks
4th Crucis Lancer Armor Brigade (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Tobin Yolander
4th Crucis Lancer Infantry Brigade (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Nokomis Eaglepheather
4th Crucis Lancers RCT (Regular/Fanatical)
- CO: Marshal William Bruecker
4th Crucis Aerospace Brigade (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Commodore Magnolia Lefèvre
4th Crucis Armor Brigade (Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Major General Tim Kilbride
4th CrucisInfantry Brigade (Regular/Fanatical)
- CO: Major General Taro Ikeda
- Historical Turning Points: Galtor, p. 15
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 11
- The Fourth Succession War Scenarios Volume One, p. 22
- Field Manual: Federated Suns, p. 70, "4th Crucis Lancers Unit Profile"
- 20 Year Update, p. 27, "AFFC Deployment Table" - 3050
- not listed in The Dragon Roars, pp.10 - 13
- FedCom Civil War (sourcebook), p. 101
- FedCom Civil War (sourcebook), p. 130
- FedCom Civil War (sourcebook), p. 145
- FedCom Civil War (sourcebook), p. 146
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 139, "AFFS Deployment Table - 3067"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 99
- Field Report: AFFS, p. 11
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 59
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 69, "AFFS Deployment Table - 3085"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 52
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 30
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 110
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 136, "Federated Suns Deployment Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 19, "AFFC Deployment Table"
- Historical: War of 3039 , p. 136
- 20 Year Update
- FedCom Civil War (sourcebook)
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: Federated Suns
- Field Manual: Update
- Field Report: AFFS
- Historical Turning Points: Galtor
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1
- Era Report: 3145
- The Fourth Succession War Scenarios Volume One
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine