- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
The only thing known about the Espinosas given their history was that they were manipulative and cold-blooded for the sake of keeping power. They would sacrifice anything or anyone for the cost of power. Victoria and Santiago are the only people who represent those traits, due to their history in founding the Aurigan Directorate.
When Kamea's parents died, Santiago would suggest that she should turn the reach into a dictatorship, she refused. As a result, Santiago would form the Directorate, forcing Kamea off the throne. He would later perpetrate the Perdition Massacre and start the Aurigan Civil War in his wake. The Espinosas would pave a campaign of brutality in their rule. This would result in the Directorate being destroyed by the Arano Restoration.
When the Aurigan Directorate was destroyed, House Espinosa would die along with it. With the death of Victoria and execution of Santiago, House Espinosa would cease to exist as a political entity within the Reach.
Known members of the family
- Santiago Espinosa, Director from 3022,Brother-in-law to Tamati.
- Serena Espinosa, Sister to Santiago, wife to Tamati.
- Victoria Espinosa, Santiago's only Daughter.
Family Heirlooms and Holdings
- "BattleTech Video Game"
- BattleTech (Video Game)