LexaTech Industries was once the Draconis Combine's largest producers of LAMs. They have since become a large supplier of heavy BattleMechs.
In 3025, the company was doing very well, maybe due to the fact that LAM's are frequently disabled on the field. LexaTech churned out Stingers to replace those lost in combat. As one of the few BattleMechs that is still being produced in Combine space, the Stinger LAM saw a lot of action.
LexaTech was once primarily known as a producer of the nearly extinct LAM. Clan Nova Cat gained a great deal of prestige by capturing the Lexatech facility on Irece.
The Jihad had little effect on LexaTech Industries. By 3079 their Hun Ho plant was operating at 90% of its pre-Jihad levels, although the plant had suffered no combat losses. During the Early Republic Era the plant was primarily mothballed as part of the military drawdowns, only keeping limited production of spare parts. After the 3132 collapse of the HPG network the plant was reactivated and brought up to full production capacity.
- Chief Executive Officer: Joseph Hu Chan
LexaTech Industries has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
The Hun Ho plant is located near the city of Borsan on the Bergen continent of Hun Ho, near the pole, with easy access to mineral resources on what is otherwise a tropical jungle paradise world. In addition to the BattleMechs manufactured on Hun Ho, from 3075 onwards the facility also converted Cyclops BattleMechs to the 11-B variant as a refit.
In 3025 the LexaTech Industries plant on Irece was the only one producing the Stinger LAM (no other LAM was in production at this time). LexaTech had introduced this design during the days of the Star League.
Note: The production facility on Irece were razed after their capture by Clan Nova Cat.
|Components produced on Irece before Nova Cat occupation:|
|LexaTech 300||Stinger LAM|
|Armor (BattleMechs & Combat Vehicles)|
|Riese 100||Stinger LAM|
|O/P 900||Stinger LAM|
|O/P 911||Shiped to Alshain for Locust|
|O/P LAMTRACK 50||Stinger LAM|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 136 "LexaTech Industries"
- ↑ Objective Raids, p.64, "Lexa Tech Industries"
- ↑ Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 4
- ↑ Field Manual: 3145, p. 50, "Industrial Strength"
- ↑ House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), Page 136
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 26
- ↑ 7.00 7.01 7.02 7.03 7.04 7.05 7.06 7.07 7.08 7.09 7.10 Technical Readout: 3085, p. 256, "Produced Archer 9M 'Mech variant"
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8 8.9 Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 76, "Produced Cerberus Components on Hun Ho"
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 80, "Produce Grasshopper variant"
- ↑ Handbook House Kurita, p. 161 "LexaTech Industries"
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 11.4 11.5 11.6 Objective Raids, p. 64, "Produced Lexa Tech Components on Irece"