- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)|| Hun Ho|
|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
In 3025 the company was doing very well, maybe be due to the fact that LAM 'Mechs are frequently disabled on the field. LexaTech churned out Stingers to replace those lost in combat. As one of the few BattleMechs that is still being produced in Kurita space, the Stinger LAM saw a lot of action.
The Jihad had a small effect on LexaTech Industries. By 3079 their Hun Ho plant was operating at 90% of its pre-Jihad levels, although the plant had suffered no combat losses. During the Early Republic Era the plant was primarily mothballed as part of the military drawdowns, only keeping limited production of spare parts. After the 3132 collapse of the HPG network the plant was reactivated and brought up to full production capacity.
LexaTech Industries has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
The Hun Ho plant is located near the city of Borsan on the Bergen continent of Hun Ho, near the pole, with easy access to mineral resources on what is otherwise a tropical jungle paradise world. In addition to the BattleMechs manufactured on Hun Ho, from 3075 onwards the facility also converted Cyclops BattleMechs to the 11-B variant as a refit.
In 3025 the LexaTech Industries plant on Irece was the only one producing the Stinger LAM (no other LAM was in production at this time). LexaTech had introduced this design during the days of the Star League.
Note: The production facility on Irece were razed after their capture by Clan Nova Cat.
|Components produced on Irece before Nova Cat occupation:|
|LexaTech 300||Stinger LAM|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Riese 100||Stinger LAM|
|O/P 900||Stinger LAM|
|O/P 911||Shiped to Alshain for Locust|
|O/P LAMTRACK 50||Stinger LAM|
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 136 "LexaTech Industries"
- Objective Raids, p.64, "Lexa Tech Industries"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 4
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 50, "Industrial Strength"
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 26
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 256, "Produced Archer 9M 'Mech variant"
- Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, p. 76, "Produced Cerberus Components on Hun Ho"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 80, "Produce Grasshopper variant"
- Objective Raids, p. 64, "Produced Lexa Tech Components on Irece"