Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade|
|Primary writing|| Herbert Beas |
|Cover artwork|| Klaus Scherwinski (Art) |
Jason Vargas (Design)
|Illustrations|| Doug Chaffee |
|Era||Clan Invasion era|
|Preceded by||Technical Readout: 3055 Revised|
Using a mix of previous TRO:3055 edition 'Mechs and OmniFighters, with new and republished Solaris VII designs, this title also offers, for the first time, units built with Level 3 equipment and all new artwork.
Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade (reprint) presents the Solaris VII 'Mechs built using prototype technologies. Upgraded in appearance and technology, the designs first presented in the Solaris VII box set and Solaris: The Reaches are now back in print, along with several new Solaris VII designs. In addition to the upgraded appearance of selected Clan designs, all the art work for Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade is new, providing fresh illustrations of now classic Inner Sphere BattleMechs and Clan OmniFighters.
The 'Mechs in the Solaris VII BattleMechs section are constructed using select equipment found in Tactical Operations. To use those designs, players will need that book.
- Introduction - in-character descriptions of the military powers' attempts to prepare for Truce End and the re-issuing of the document with visuals of newer variants and one-shots from Solaris VII.
- Inner Sphere BattleMechs - status on BattleMech design & development in the Inner Sphere during the Clan Invasion ::Captain Ryn Nikoli, Wolfnet (7 July 3067)
- Battle Hawk
- Huron Warrior
- Grim Reaper
- War Dog
- Grand Titan
- Clan OmniMechs - status of intel on Clan combat technology ::Adept XV-Delta William Connelly, ComStar (02 October 3067)
- Inner Sphere "Phoenix" BattleMechs - report forwarded to ComStar ROM from Captain Nikoli ::Precentor XIV-Delta Tempest Stryker (on or after 1 September 3067)
- Clan "Phoenix" BattleMechs - ComStar report from Demi-Precentor Rochelle Capetturn, forwarded to Precenter Parrdeau, on both the 'Mechs encountered as traveling from the Periphery to the Inner Sphere embassy on Strana Mechty and the general feeling of malaise upon arriving ::Precentor XXIV Padraig O Bhaoil, Director, Explorer Corps
- Solaris VII BattleMechs - forwarded report by Captain Nikoli, from ComStar, on the various big-name designs on the Game World ::Demi-Precentor IX-Omega Anthony Scaglioni, ComStar, 20 January 3067
- Clan OmniFighters
- This book is an interesting mix of previously published designs with fantastic-looking new ones; an impressive "revision" of the TRO series.
- Much like Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, TRO3055 Upgrade also serves the purpose of providing in-universe justification for updated Reseen visuals for remaining Unseen 'Mechs - the Clan IIC designs and the ComStar sourcebook 'Mechs using art produced by Victor Musical Industries, Inc. and a number of the Solaris VII boxset 'Mechs that used art produced by Studio Nue.