150th Hellion Lancers (Clan Ice Hellion)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|One Hundred and fiftieth Hellion Lancers|
|Affiliation||Clan Ice Hellion|
|Parent Command||Alpha Galaxy|
They faced the Sixty-seventh Assault Cluster of Clan Coyote and the 212th Jaguar Reserve Cluster from Clan Smoke Jaguar during the Hellion's Fury campaign just after the start of Operation Revival in 3050. The Cluster had landed on Londerholm with the Seventh Attack Cluster and was nearly destroyed in battle against a Coyote trinary. Destruction was averted when Elemental Star Commander Andy eliminated the Coyote's command Star, allowing the rest of the 150th to escape.
In 3070 the Lancers moved to Nouveaux Paris with the rest of Alpha Galaxy, arriving in September. Mid 3071 saw Alpha together with Delta Galaxy and the newly arrived Zeta Prime Galaxy form the primary attack force under Khan Montrose. This force moved against Clan Jade Falcon industrial worlds of the Falcon Occupation Zone, fighting in multiple systems.
The Lancers were destroyed on Romulus in January 3072 fighting against elements of the Jade Falcon's Alpha and Delta Galaxies. The other Ice Hellion cluster defending Romulus at the time, the Fifty-third Striker Irregulars, surrendered and were absorbed; by the time the Fifty-third surrendered, every officer in the Cluster had been killed.
|Commanding Officers of the 150th Hellion Lancers Cluster|
|Star Colonel||Philippe Lienet||3050 - 3059|
|Star Colonel||Andy Hordwon||3067|
Like the rest of Alpha Galaxy, the 150th favors fast assaults and using their superior speed to outmaneuver their enemies.
During the Hellion's Fury campaign, the 150th would use light OmniMechs to drop Elementals off at the front lines. These Omnis then withdrew from the immediate conflict, only to return a few minutes later to support their Elementals. This tended to disrupt enemy forces because they didn't expect the Omnis to support their battle armor brethren.
- CO: Star Colonel Phillepe Lienet
150th Hellion Lancers (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Star Colonel Andy Hordwon
The Cluster's Elementals gain a -1 to-hit modifier in anti-BattleMech leg or swarm attacks.
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 38
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 84, "150th Hellion Lancers Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 71, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Wars of Reaving, p. 55-6
- Wars of Reaving, p. 69
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 29
- Operation ICE STORM Part Two: Winds of Spring, p. 55-56
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 24
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 177