Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Canopus neighboring systems
|Recharge time||176 hours|
- 1 Canopus
- 2 Canopus IV
- 2.1 Planetary History
- 2.2 Political Affiliation
- 2.3 Planetary Rulers
- 2.4 Military Deployment
- 2.5 Geography
- 2.6 Planetary Locations
- 2.7 Industrial Centers
- 2.8 Image gallery
- 2.9 Notes
- 2.10 Nearby Systems
- 2.11 References
- 2.12 Bibliography
The Canopus system is located near the Adherlwin and Mangor systems and consists of a class F5IV primary orbited by at least four worlds, with a recharge station in place at the nadir jump point.
The Canopus system was colonized at some point during before the Age of War. A recharge station has been in place at the system nadir jump point for an undetermined period of time. The Canopus system has been home to at least two large extraplanetary naval manufacturing concerns, including the Diamond Garter Shipyards and WarShip-manufacturing facilities operated by the Athena Corporation.
Planetary Flag of Canopus IV
| Jump point
|Moons||2 (Cybele & Inanna)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||25°C (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Fish|
|Ruler|| Kossandra Centralla (2531)|
Magestrix Crystalla Centrella (2576)
General Ian Marik (2584-2586)
Duchess Melissa Humphreys (2588)
Magestrix Rinalla Centralla (2604)
Magestrix Kyalla Centrella (3025)
Magestrix Emma Centrella (3067)
Magestrix Naomi Centrella-Liao (3076)
|Capital|| Delphi (2576)|
|Population|| 537,000,000 (3025)|
|Socio-Industrial Levels|| A-B-B-B-C (3067)|
|HPG (Representative)||B (Precentor Emiliar Grinn (3025))|
Canopus IV is the fourth planet in the Canopus system and has a pair of moons named Cybele and Inanna. Canopus IV has served as the planetary capital of the Magistracy of Canopus since the founding of the nation, and was heavily-industrialized for a Periphery planet.
The world of Canopus IV was settled by Kossandra Centralla and her followers. An officer in the Free Worlds League Military, Kossandra and her command had been abandoned on the world of Highspire when her superior officers panicked, and the ineptitude and greed of those above her in the chain of command disgusted her; after she and her unit captured enough transport ships to fight their way back to Free Worlds League space, Kossandra began gathering like-minded followers into her command, which became known as the "Black Brotherhood". When the Brotherhood were sent on an attack into Federated Suns space, they collectively severed ties with the League and set out for the Periphery. Canopus IV was the world that the unit chose to settle on, and in 2531 it became the seat of a new nation, the Magistracy Free State. Canopus was captured in 2584 during the Reunification War.
Canopus was active during the so called "phony war" that was fought between various intelligence agencies throughout 2575-2577; agents from the Magistracy Intelligence Ministry, the Marik National Intelligence Agency, the Hegemony Central Intelligence Directorate and the SLDF Intelligence Command were all in play on the world, although the MIM operated with a more coherent approach than the other three services, typified in an incident where two rival SLDF teams engaged each other in a gunfight in the mistaken belief that the other team was a Canopian security team.
On the 14th of May 2577, Duke Brion Marik landed on Canopus and informed Magestrix Crystalla Centrella that a state of war existed between the two realms. Both sides agreed that the war would be fought according to the terms of the Ares Conventions, which made the war unique among the four campaigns that made up the Reunification War, but the Canopus system itself wouldn't see combat until 2582.
In 2582 the SLDF task force changed tactics and began raiding Magistracy worlds in imitation of the raids being conducted into Free Worlds League space by the MAF. An SLDF WarShip task force raided the Canopus system; the raid wasn't a serious attempt to inflict damage but rather to obtain up-to-date cartographic information on the system, and the raiding party was driven off by the Canopus naval picket, but it was a prelude to the future invasion of the Canopus system.
By April 2583 Canopus had effectively been encircled, with every major world within 30 light years of the Magistracy capital now occupied by SLDF and FWLM troops. As a precursor to invasion, forces from VII Corps stepped up reconnaissance missions in the Canopus system, leading to a squadron of WarShips establishing a presence in the Canopus system when they seized the nadir recharge station in early March 2584.
As the SLDF began to mount increasingly aggressive patrols throughout the Canopus system the two surviving vessels from the MAF WarShip fleet played a constant game of hide and seek, trying to remain free so that they could evacuate the Magestrix to the redoubt the MAF had established in the outback on Kossandra's Memory. With the superiority in numbers the SLDF possessed there was little the Canopian picket could do to prevent the SLDF patrols, or the establishment of listening posts and then staging areas on the two moons orbiting Canopus IV, Cybele and Inanna.
The SLDF buildup in the system continued throughout March, with the commander of the SLDF task force, Captain-General Marion Marik, arriving aboard her flagship, the League-class destroyer FWLS Albert Marik, and taking up a geosynchronous orbit above the capital city of Delphi on the 29th of March. Despite the Magestrix sanguinely dismissing the ship as a "pretty new star", the MAF knew that a full invasion was imminent. After almost fifty years of settlement and economic development Canopus IV was still a largely unspoiled world, with the three largest cities - Astarte, Crimson and Delphi - all located on the largest continent, Salonika. It was an unwritten agreement that the battle for Canopus would be held in the wilderness regions of Salonika, avoiding the various urban settlements, in the same manner that the terms of the Ares conventions had been honored by both sides to date in the war.
The Star League invasion force took three days to deploy, with the last units landing on the 5th of April. Arrayed against the MAF forces on Canopus were three complete brigades from VII Corps - the Fifty-eighth and Sixtieth Brigades and the Sixty-Second Royal Brigade - supported by the Thirty-fifth Royal CAAN Marine Regiment, the 402nd and 403rd Independent Regiments, the First, Third and Fifth Marik Militias, the Fourth Brigade of the Fusiliers of Oriente, the Third Orloff Grenadiers and the First Defenders of Andurien. Although the defending garrison was outnumbered, it consisted of a sizeable number of units - the Magestrix Guard, the First and Third Canopian Fusiliers, the First Canopian Grenadiers and the mercenary unit The Red Hand.
Despite being outnumbered more than three-to-one, the defenders had more knowledge of the local terrain than the SLDF, and they put this into use almost immediately, with the Third Canopian Fusiliers attacking the Third Marik Militia and the Thirty-fifth Royal CAAN Marine regiment, pressing both of them hard - particularly the Thirty-fifth, who were heavily beaten before SLDF reinforcements could drive the Fusiliers back. Elsewhere, the Sixtieth Brigade inflicted losses on one MAF regiment while the Fifty-eighth Brigade ground the First Grenadiers against the Thetis River, reducing the First to just two companies of troops before they managed to retreat; while the Thirty-fifth Royal CAAN Marine Regiment was moved into the SLDF reserve force, the survivors from the First Canopian Grenadiers were folded into the Canopian Cuirasseirs to bring them back up to strength.
The battle between the Fifty-eighth Brigade and the First Grenadiers wasn't the only battle to take place around the Thetis River; The Red Hand made good use of their hovercraft to navigate the unstable terrain of the river delta and the narrow river channels and launch attacks on the Fifth Marik Militia, hit and run attacks that were only stopped when the SLDF deployed fighter squadrons loaded with bombs to hunt the hovercraft, forcing them to retreat.
A week after the battles had begun, Marik decided that there was one industrial facility that was too important to the Magistracy war efforts to be allowed to remain under MAF control: the Majesty Metals and Manufacturing complex. The only facility on Canopus capable of producing BattleMechs, the MMM plant would allow the MAF to prolong the conflict if they retained control of it, and despite the tacit agreement that urban combat wouldn't play a part in the conflict between the two forces, the SLDF attacked the MAF garrison at the MMM facility, capturing it on the night of the 12th of April. The MAF forces tried to dislodge the SLDF troops repeatedly over the next few days, but lacked the force of numbers needed; attempts to recapture the facility only ceased when the Magestrix personally called the attacks off.
In late April, the pace and tempo of the clashes increased, and by the end of the month the surviving MAF units had been forced into a tight defensive ring around Delphi. The SLDF lines stretched around three sides of the city, with the Bay of Altay blocking any retreat from the fourth side. The Canopians adopted a siege mentality, bolstered by rumors circulating that rationing would be imposed to support a holdout until the summer, when a relief force would supposedly arrive to help them. The SLDF weren't prepared to let false hope lift the spirits of the defenders, and on the 1st of May the SLDF and FWLM troops pressed the attack against the defenders.
The battle was a grinding war of attrition that inflicted heavy casualties on both sides, and which might have lasted for weeks if it wasn't for the Thirty-fifth Royal CAAN Marine Regiment. Having been relegated to a reserve role after their losses in the opening days of the campaign, the Thirty-fifth had used the time to study Delphi and it's surroundings; the beaches around the Bay of Altay would become a tourist attraction after the war, but they also presented the Thirty-fifth with an ideal opportunity to conduct an amphibious operation. As a Combined Armor, Air and Naval regiment, the Thirty-fifth was designed to operate on water-rich worlds and to perform such tasks as amphibious assaults, and at dawn on the 2nd of May the Thirty-fifth assaulted the city from the Bay. The MAF had only light defenses on that side of the city, and the organized defense of the city collapsed when the MAF discovered they had an attacking force in their rear areas. Although Colonel Adam Buquoy, the commander of the MAF, managed to escape off-world when the city was finally captured on the 3rd of May, the Magestrix had formally surrendered to General Ian Marik, the commander of the FWLM auxiliary force.
Even with the surrender of the Magestrix and the capture of Canopus, the war would continue; Crystalla Centrella famously refused to order the remaining unoccupied Canopian worlds to surrender with the phrase "Darling, you wanted to take all my people away from me, so if they're being naughty then it's for you to deal with them. Do you want to give them a good spanking? Or me?"
Ian Marik ruled from Canopus as the military governor of the Magistracy until he was recalled to the Free Worlds League by the FWL parliament in 2586,  and in 2588 he was replaced by Duchess Melissa Humphreys, the architect of the Star League reconstruction plan for the Magistracy. The city of Crimson was the site of the bulk of the government buildings and infrastructure before and after the Reunification War and during the Star League era it replaced Delphi as the planetary capital.
The homeport for the 9th Fleet (SLDF) of the Star League Defense Force was located at Severance Station, an armed space station near Canopus IV. While under gunned when compared to other stations, the presence of an aerospace group helped ensure that the drydock facilities were well protected. Elements of the 9th Fleet would regularly run military exercises and simulate orbital bombardment maneuvers. These drills were to help remind the populace of Canopus IV that going to war again the Star League would be a dangerous decision.
During the Jihad, Canopus was occupied by forces from the Word of Blake; on the 11th of April 3071 the Forty-first Shadow Division fired the capital city of Crimson, setting the city ablaze. In August the same year, the mercenary unit Ramilie's Raiders managed to successfully extract Senior General Hadji Doru from Canopus, but the price was high; by the 30th of August, the Raiders had been destroyed by the Word of Blake.
Canopus was liberated in August 3075 by a combined Capellan-Canopian force under the command of Majestrix Naomi Centrella-Liao. The surviving elements of the defending Thirty-fourth Militia Division contested the liberation of the world bitterly, but the campaign was over quickly. The Majestrix engaged in a symbolic restatement of her birthright on the 5th of September when she visited the remains of Crimson, and when Naomi Centrella-Liao left Canopus for Sian in mid-December she left the Capellan Red Lancers on Canopus to bolster the remaining planetary defenses.
The Dark Age
The economy of the Magistracy boomed during the Dark Age, with investment money from both the Capellan Confederation and the Duchy of Andurien pouring in. The military-industrial complex within the Magistracy saw a period of rapid growth, and the industries in the Canopus system were a part of this; manufacturing rates at the Majesty Metals and Manufacturing plant doubled, and the Diamond Garter Shipyards - nearly destroyed during the Succession Wars - reopened under the management of the Alliance Aerospace Group.
- 2531 - Magistracy Free State 
- 2571 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 2584 - Magistracy of Canopus (occupied by the SLDF from May)
- 2596 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 2750 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 2764 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 2765 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 2767 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 2786 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 2822 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 2830 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 2864 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3025 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3030 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3040 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3050 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3052 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3054 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3057 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3058 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3059 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3063 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3067 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3075 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3079 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3081 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3085 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3130 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3135 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- 3145 - Magistracy of Canopus 
- SLDF Independent Regiments
- Word of Blake's Thirty-fourth Militia Division (until August)
- Red Lancers (from December)
- Red Lancers
- - At this point in time Red Lancers is operating at 85% of full strength, with 100% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- Raventhir's Iron Hand
Canopus IV has three major continents; the largest of these was named Salonika and was a continent of rolling hills and lush forests prior to extensive strip-mining conducted in the twenty-ninth and thirtieth centuries, which altered the climate of the continent.
- Astarte: one of the first cities founded on Canopus IV. Located on Salonika.
- Crimson: the planetary capital city from 2588 onwards. Located on Salonika.
- Delphi: the original planetary capital city. Located on the edge of the Bay of Altay on Salonika and home to Majesty Metals and Manufacturing.
- Magistracy Institute for Strategic Studies: a major military academy.
- Magistracy Military Academy: a MechWarrior academy.
- Thetis River: a major river on Salonika and site of a number of significant battles during the Reunification War.
- Athena Corporation
- Bristol SalvageWorks
- Canopus Delights Limited
- Canopus Industries Alpha
- Diamond Garter Shipyards
- Majesty Metals and Manufacturing
- It was confirmed that the surviving two companies of the First Canopian Grenadiers were folded into was the Canopian Cuirassiers during the Reunification War by one of the writers on the Catalyst Game Labs forum.
- The geography of Canopus IV is unclear:
- Historical: Reunification War states that as of that era the three major cities on Canopus were Delphi, Astarte and Crimson, that all three cities were on Salonika, and that the major battles of the Reunification War on Canopus other than the battle for the Majesty Metals BattleMech plant took place in the Salonikan wilderness. This places the Bay of Altay and the Thetis River as being on Salonika. It also states that the capital of Canopus IV was relocated from Delphi (on the Bay of Altay) to Crimson during the SLDF control of Canopus.
- Handbook: Major Periphery States and The Inner Sphere describe Crimson as the capital of Canopus in 3067. The city of Astarte is placed on the Bay of Altay, and a major Canopian pleasure/entertainment company named Mindstar is described as having a major compound between Crimson and the nearby Thistledown Spaceport; the Mindstar compound gives access to the Thetis River.
- The map of Canopus included in the The Inner Sphere show Canopus as having three continents of varying size plus at least three major islands.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers describes Astarte as being on Salonika, but places Crimson on the continent of Alinia, thereby placing the Thetis River on Alinia as well, directly contradicting Historical: Reunification War. Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers also describes a notable island named Obio used as a dumping ground for prisoners and undesirables; described as being more than 1200km away from the nearest continent, Obio is also described as being a "three hundred kilometer square" island. This may mean 300km2 or 300km x 300km = 90,000 km2. 300km2 would make Obio approximately one-third the size of Cape Cod; 90,000km2 would make Obio of a size somewhere between that of Ireland and Iceland.
- Objectives: Periphery lists the continents of Canopus IV as being Alinia, Salonika and Obio, and places the capital city, Crimson, on Alinia. If the continent of Obio and the island of Obio described in Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers are one and the same, this generates a potential conflict with the map shown in The Inner Sphere, which shows three major landmasses and a number of minor landmasses; the largest landmass is approximately four times the size of the smaller of the three continents, and if the smallest continent is Obio and has a maximum possible size of circa 90,000km2, this would make the largest landmass depicted - Salonika - approximately 360,000km2, somewhere between Honshu and Sumatra in size, or approximately twice the size of Great Britain, or just under half the size of Australia. This would make Canopus a rather small planet.
- An Ask The Writers question was raised on the official Catalyst Game Labs forum to attempt to reconcile the conflicting information. It was confirmed by one of the developers that the conflicting descriptions of Canopus are an issue that would remain open unless a future product focusing on Canopus is developed:
|“||Not at this time, no. If we see a future product focusing on Canopus IV (a Turning point or the like), that would be when we'll sort out those issues.||”|
|— Adrian Gideon, BattleTech Developer, 22 June 2015|
| Systems within 60 light-years (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
|Borgan's Rift||45.4||Krimari||46.8||Royal Foxx||49.1||Gouderak||50.4|
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 98, "Planet Profile"
- Historical: Reunification war, p. 103, "Endgame (2583-2584)
- Era Report: 3145, p. 38, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. VI, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 93, Magistracy of Canopus after Age of War, p. 93, "Magistracy of Canopus after Age of War  and fall of the Star League "
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 187, "Magistracy of Canopus"
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 10, "Infrastructural Integrity"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 16, "Magistracy of Canopus"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 94, "The Canopian Campaign"
- Historical: Reunification war, p. 105, "Canopus (March-April 2584)
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 54, "Melissa Humphreys"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 161, "Good Neighbors To The Magistracy"
- The Periphery (sourcebook), p. 102, "Canopus IV Profile"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 176, "Magistracy Key Worlds"
- Historical: Reunification war, p. 104, "Canopus (March-April 2584)
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 23
- Historical: Reunification war, p. 96, "The Phony War (2575-2577)
- Historical: Reunification war, p. 97, "Over The Edge (2577)
- Historical: Reunification war, p. 101, "Reversals (2582-2583)
- Historical: Reunification War, p. "Afarsin, Adherlwin, Megarez and Nobel (March-April 2583)"
- Historical: Reunification war, p. 103, "Canopus (March-April 2584)
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 149, "Magistracy Of Canopus Front (2583-2588)"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 151, "Magistracy Of Canopus Front (2583-2588)"
- Ask The Writers Forum, 05 July 2011 at 13:13:19, "Re: RW: Canopian Front"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 105, "Mopping Up"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 8, "Coup de Grace"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 124, "Homeport"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 15, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 17, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 50, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 17, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 54, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 19, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 55, "The Jihad In Review"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 24, "Free Worlds League after Age of War -  Map"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. vii, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 35, "Magistracy Armed Forces Deployment Map - "
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 96, "Magistracy of Canopus -  Map"
- First Succession War (Source Book), pp. 24-25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 31, "Capellan Confederation after First Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 34, "Free Worlds League after First Succession War -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 122-123, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- First Succession War (Source Book), pp. 112-113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Second Succession War, p. 18-19, "Inner Sphere - 2830"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 39, "Capellan Confederation after Second Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 38, "Free Worlds League after Second Succession War -  Map"
- Second Succession War, p. 78-79, "Inner Sphere - 2864"
- The Periphery (sourcebook), p. 152, "Map of the Periphery"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 40, "Capellan Confederation after Third Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 42, "Free Worlds League after Third Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 96, Magistracy of Canopus after Age of War, p. 96, "Magistracy of Canopus after Third Succession War  and after FedCom Civil War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 49, "Capellan Confederation after Fourth Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 51, "Free Worlds League after Fourth Succession War -  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 10, "Inner Sphere - " Map
- Era Report: 3052, p. 22, "Inner Sphere - " Map
- Objective Raids, p. 46, "Map of Periphery States"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 11, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 60, "Capellan Confederation after Operation Guerrero -  Map"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 54, "Free Worlds League after Operation Guerrero -  Map"
- The Periphery, 2nd Edition, p. 112, "Magistracy of Canopus & Tortuga Dominions"
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Inner Sphere (sourcebook), p. 97, "Near Periphery Kingdoms"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 68, "Capellan Confederation after FedCom Civil War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 56, "Free Worlds League after FedCom Civil War -  Map"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 43, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 64, "Inner Sphere - "
- Field Report: FWLM, p. 17, "Free Worlds League Military Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 20, "Magistracy of Canopus Region Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 62, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. vii, "Inner Sphere - "
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 10, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 150, "Magistracy Of Canopus Front (Jump-Off - 2582)"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 257, "SLDF - Magistracy of Canopus Military Command Map"
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 13, "Magistracy Royal Guards - Regimental Status"
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 14, "Chasseurs á Cheval - Regimental Status"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 140, "Major Periphery States - Magistracy of Canopus"
- Objective Raids, p. 151, "Defending Units (On Planet)"
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p. 120, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table"
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 8, "Capellan Hussars Profile"
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 10, "Regimental Status"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 149, "Deployment Table - 3085"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 200, "Magistracy Royal Guards"
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 8, "Logistical Status"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 103-105
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 98, "Canopus IV"
- Inner Sphere, p. 116, "Canopus IV"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 177-178, "Canopus IV"
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 16, "Canopus IV"
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation
- Field Report 2765: Periphery
- Field Report: CCAF
- Field Report: FWLM
- Field Report: Periphery
- First Succession War
- Handbook: House Liao
- Handbook: House Marik
- Handbook: Major Periphery States
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2
- Historical: War of 3039
- The Inner Sphere
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers
- Objectives: Periphery
- Objective Raids
- The Periphery, First Edition
- The Periphery, Second Edition
- Second Succession War