Blaine Lee Pardoe
|Blaine Lee Pardoe|
Blaine Lee Pardoe is an author who has contributed to many BattleTech sourcebooks. In addition, he has penned several BattleTech novels in the original BattleTech series, the MechWarrior companions, and the newer MechWarrior: Dark Age series. He has also contributed several short stories to BattleCorps. In 2005, he released his non-fiction work The Cruise of the Sea Eagle, the story of a German pirate in World War I.
Pardoe was born in Newport News, Virginia, was raised in Battle Creek, Michigan, and currently lives in Amissville, Virginia. He graduated with a bachelor's in business administration from Central Michigan University in 1985, after which he worked for various automobile corporations in Michigan. During this time he contributed to sourcebooks, most notably those set in Star Trek and BattleTech, for FASA and others. After he moved back to Virginia to work for Ernst & Young LLP is when he began writing novels and, later, non-fiction works.
Pardoe married Cyndi while he lived in Michigan, and the couple had two children, Victoria and Alexander.
- Cubicle Warfare: Self-Defense Tactics for Today's Hypercompetitive Workplace (Prima Lifestyles)
- The Cruise of the Sea Eagle: The Amazing True Story of Imperial Germany's Gentleman Pirate (The Lyons Press)
- Highlander Gambit (reprinted on BattleCorps in 2010)
MechWarrior: Dark Age
- Betrayal of Ideals (four part serial)
- Star Trek IV Sourcebook Update
- Star Trek Roleplaying Game
- The Strider Incident
- Star Trek: The Next Generation First Year Sourcebook
- Centurion - Harbingers of Death (FASA)
- Fighter Briefing: Commonwealth
- Fighter Recognition Manual
- Legionnaire the Roleplaying Game
- Shannedam County
- Domination RPG (StarChilde Publications)
- Domination: Sabot & Laser