|Primary Site(s)|| New Earth|
Cyclops Incorporated is a House Steiner military manufacturer of civilian and military grade hover vehicles.
Cyclops Inc. was founded originally as a civilian hovercraft vehicle manufacturer. Its first product, the Hurricane luxury car, is credited for Cyclops' early success in the marketplace.
By the end of the Third Succession War, Cyclops had begun to broaden its portfolio of products to produce military oriented vehicles. This included a number of hover combat support jeeps and CI-117 Armored Personnel Carrier designs. In 3025, it entered the combat vehicle market with its Drillson Hover Tank. Two years later, the company took over the Maxim Transport Industries with its line of military hover transports. The acquisition of MTI allowed Cyclops to expand to energy weapons development for both combat vehicles and BattleMechs.
The Cyclops facilities on Skye survived the Jihad with only relatively minor damage, becoming a major producer for the Republic Armed Forces. As a part of the conditions agreed for the transfer of the various Skye worlds to the Republic of the Sphere the Lyran Alliance continued to receive a percentage of the output from the Cyclops factories. In contrast with the good condition of the Skye facilities, the Cyclops plant on New Earth was completely destroyed during Operation SCOUR.
Cyclops Inc. has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on New Earth|
|Drillson||Hovercraft - Heavy Hover Tank|
|MaxLift 215 Fusion||Drillson|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
- Handbook: House Steiner p. 143, "Cyclops brief corporate history".
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 107, "Lyran Alliance"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 107, "Blake/Terran Protectorate"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 62, "Drillson Produced Components"
- Technical Readout: 3026 Revised, p. 54, "Produced Dillson Vehicle Components"
- Objective Raids, p. 86, "Produced Cyclops Incorporated Components"
- Technical Readout: 3058, p. 46: The Fulcrum hovertank is produced at Cyclops
- Technical Readout: 3058, p. 90, "Variants": the new variant is mentioned in Upgrade only
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 14, "Glaive Components"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Corporations, p. 11, "Produced Maxim variant"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 28, "Produced Maxim Mk II Components"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 48, "Saxon Components"