- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|CO||Major Abigail Holt|
Holt's Hilltoppers were among the named mercenary units that were said to have survived the Jihad by being relatively small and mobile, and thus able to avoid destruction. Context suggests the unit would have been less than a regiment in size, and have access to their own transportation assets.
During the Victoria War, Holt's Hilltoppers worked for the Federated Suns, after having previously served in Capellan Confederation employ. Fighting on Jacson, they deployed a lance of Koshis as part of a recon company that was in turn part of the Hilltoppers' Champion Battalion. These 'Mechs fought against elements of Lethal Injection, and the Hilltoppers proved the deciding factor in the running battle that saw Lethal Injection flee the world which would fall to the Federated Suns shortly afterwards.
|Commanding Officers of Holt's Hilltoppers|
- Holt’s Hilltoppers were one Battalion (at 85% strength and 48% upgraded) of Regular Quality and Questionable Loyalty. The unit was stationed on Ingersoll
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 120
- Technical Readout: 3145 Mercenaries, p. 26
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 160 Notable Mercenary Forces