- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
Paradise neighbouring systems
|X:Y Coordinates||-239.908 : -126.401[e]|
|Recharge time||188 hours|
|Recharge station(s)||Zenith, Nadir|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Equatorial temperature||27°C (Temperate)|
|Highest native life||Mammals|
- 2271 - Inhabited world 
- 2596 - Free Worlds League 
- 2750 - Free Worlds League 
- 2765 - Free Worlds League 
- 2786 - Free Worlds League 
- 2822 - Free Worlds League 
- 3025 - Free Worlds League 
- 3030 - Free Worlds League 
- 3040 - Free Worlds League 
- 3052 - Free Worlds League 
- 3057 - Free Worlds League 
- 3062 - Free Worlds League 
- 3081 - Duchy of Graham-Marik (listed as dead or dying world)
- 3130 - No record 
After The Master retreated from Gibson in the wake of a Regulan assault on Gibson, a Regulan task force tracked him to Paradise. On the 26th of February 3080 the Regulans attempted to remove Blakist cells from Paradise by bombarding the planet from orbit, while also using fighters and cargo DropShips to deploy nuclear devices across the planet surface. The nuclear devices used were not only strategic in size, but were also all cobalt-laced.
The attack on Paradise was witnessed by the captain and crew of the Leper Colony, a Mule-class civilian DropShip associated with the JumpShip Centralla's Toy, both of which were present in the Paradise system at the time of the attack. As the Leper Colony was already near the source of the attacks, Captain Burton Lindley and his ship were hired by the planetary government to investigate the emergence pulse of an arriving JumpShip or WarShip that had been detected at the L1 pirate point between the world of Paradise and its major moon, Bliss.
The Leper Colony and its crew observed what appeared to be a textbook example of an attack in the style of a First Succession War attack to render a planet uninhabitable. The emergence signal at the pirate point was from a Star Lord-class JumpShip, which had arrived in-system transporting what appeared to be two Mammoth-class DropShips and a military DropShip of some kind - possibly a Leopard CV and escorted by a number of AeroSpace Fighters. Although fighters from the attacking ships attempted to intercept the Leper Colony, they were unable to close to engage before the Leper Colony was able to rendezvous with the Centralla's Toy. The Leper Colony observed the two Mammoth DropShips throwing out quantities of what initially appeared to be chaff of some kind, but which was later observed to be clusters of thermonuclear weapons; the two DropShips apparently launched approximately 15 nuclear weapons each per minute for some two hours. Forces on Paradise - described as using a significant number of cutting-edge AeroSpace Fighters and DropShips - were able to intercept several dozen nuclear missiles en route to the planet, but the dozens intercepted were only a small part of the thousands of missiles observed to have been launched.
The travel vectors and speeds taken by the missiles which had been launched appeared initially to be random but were later shown to have been deliberately chosen to enable every major city from pole to pole on Paradise to be hit within a five-minute period; thousands of detonations were observed on the planetary surface during this period, and the blast spectrum exhibited by the exploding missiles indicated that they had been laced or jacketed with cobalt. Each missile was estimated to be a multiple-megaton weapon. The Star Lord JumpShip was then observed jumping out of the system before DropShips from the planet could engage it, indicating that the Star Lord possessed a Lithium-Fusion Battery. Burton Lindley later testified on Tamarind as to what he and his crew had observed during the attack on Paradise.
- Sixth Atrean Dragoons
- Sixth Atrean Dragoons
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- Objectives: Free Worlds League, p. 24, "Paradise"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 13, "Free Worlds League Founding "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 158, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 36, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 10, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- First Succession War (Source Book), pp. 24-25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 34, "Free Worlds League after First Succesion War  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 122-123, "Inner Sphere - 2822"
- First Succession War (Source Book), pp. 112-113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 132, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 62, "Inner Sphere - March 3081"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 60, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 21, "Paradise Lost: Sterilization On A Global Scale"
- Field Report 2765: FWLM, p. 9, "Atrean Dragoons"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 138, "First Succession War Deployment Table - FWLM"