Taurus Territorial Industries
|Taurus Territorial Industries|
|Primary Site(s)|| Jansen's Hold|
|Primary Products|| Aerospace Fighter|
Taurus Territorial Industries is the largest weapons manufacturer on the Taurian Concordat.
Geared towards offensive and defensive weapons production, TTI was created in the late 2700s and is heavily subsidized by the government.
While briefly eclipsed by the Trinity Alliance born creation of Detroit Consolidated MechWorks, with the formation of the Fronc Reaches TTI has regained its position as the premier weapons manufacturer in Concordat space. In recent years the company has sold significant numbers of Thunderbolts and Warhammers to the Outworlds Alliance's Alliance Military Corps and obtained a license from the Capellan Confederation to produce a new version of the Wasp. 
Taurus Territorial Industries is the largest of all Taurian weapons manufacturers, and its fanatical defenders are well aware of the firm's importance to the Concordat. Unfortunately, not even they could prevent the Fighting Urukhai from damaging the facility and completely destroying the factory's Hatchetman line. The entire factory complex remains non-operational at this time, awaiting crucial repairs to the building’s structure.
Many more of TTI's production lines were destroyed in May 3074 when a series of asteroids struck Samantha, the capital city of Taurus.  Hansen's Roughriders also attacked and seriously damaged the production lines on Sterope in a retaliatory strike.  It was later reported that the TTI facilities on Taurus had been destroyed, and that the Sterope had not yet returned to full production even as late as mid-3081.
Taurus Territorial Industries manages three separate complexes on Sterope; an aerospace assembly plant, a conventional vehicle manufacturer, and a small shipyard.
In 3079, the plant on Jansen's Hold was operating at three-fourths its maximum capacity even though it had lost none of its staff. The Sterope facilities had only ten percent of their pre-Jihad staff, and was barely operating at a third of their maximum capacity. The plant on Taurus was destroyed in the asteroid strike, and was completely destroyed.
- As of 3025, the CEO of the company was Adam Harkness. 
- As of 3067, company's CEO was Matthias Commager. He was still CEO in 3076.
Taurus Territorial Industries has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Jansen's Hold:|
|Griffin (Primitive)||Medium BattleMech|
|Phoenix (Primitive)||Medium BattleMech|
Note: Many of these lines were damaged by the retaliation raid by Hansen's Roughriders in 3076. As at mid-3081 the Sterope facility hadn't returned to full production. In addition to these full combat systems, the Sterope plant also produced static gun emplacements and anti-personnel mines.
The TTI facilities on Taurus were destroyed during the Jihad. By 3079 they had returned to some production (Locust, Warhammer refit, Lightning Hovercraft), but not enough to be significant.
- The Periphery, p. 82
- Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 118
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 183
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 184
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 117, "Taurian Concordat"
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 3
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 189
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 6, "Taurus Territorial Industries"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 27, "Produced Trinity Battle Armor on Sterope"
- Technical Readout: 3058, p. 10, "Produced Maultier Components"
- Technical Readout: 3058, p. 198, "Produced Maultier Components on Sterope"
- Objective Raids, p. 161, "Produced Taurus Territorial Industries Components on Sterope"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 190, "Produced Seydlitz 21 Components"
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 10
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 11
- Objectives: Periphery, p. 3
- Objective Raids, p. 162, "Produced Taurus Territorial Industries Components on Taurus"
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 18, "Produced Wasp 3L 'Mech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3060, p. 100, "Produced Marshal 'Mech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 88, "Produced Brahma 'Mech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 258, "Produced Warhammer 11T Components"
- Handbook: Major Periphery States
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers
- Objective Raids
- Objectives: Periphery
- Technical Readout: 3039
- Technical Readout: 3058
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade
- Technical Readout: 3060
- Technical Readout: 3075
- Technical Readout: 3085
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix
- The Periphery (sourcebook)