- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
Odin Manufacturing is one of the larger companies in the Free Rasalhague Republic. Founded in 2310, the military supplies produced by Odin only account for approximately 10% of its profits. The majority of the company's income actually comes from their manufacturing of construction supplies, construction material, and related planning and development services.
By the late 3060s, the factory would be supporting the Republic and ComStar. However, Clan Ghost Bear invited annex of the remains of the Republic in early years of the Jihad would prove to be a boon for the company sales. Odin would enhance its designs to cater to the Dominion's hunger for more military equipment.
In addition to the main Orestes weapon plant, Odin Manufacturing has two other facilities that produce civilian equipment. The Alshain plant suffered no losses of personnel during the Jihad but was only operating at 85% of its maximum capacity. This plant focused on construction components. The Tinaca plant created pre-fabricated buildings for military and civilian use. This plant suffered no losses during the Jihad and was operating at 80% of its maximum output in 3079.
The Orestes plant lost a third of its personnel, and was only operating at 55% of its maximum output in 3079.
Odin Manufacturing has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 108, "Odin Manufacturing Profile"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 144 Beowulf IIC - Odin's build up noted in 'Mech's history.
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 32
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 34
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 39
- Technical Readout: Project Phoenix, p. 22, "Produced Ostcout Components on Orestes"
- Technical Readout: 3060, p. 88, "Produced Beowulf Components on Orestes"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 162, "Produced Karhu Components on Orestes"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 242, "Produced Shadow Hawk 'Mec Components"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 182, "Produced Puma Components on Orestes"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 144, "Beowulf IIC & Its components goes into production for the Ghost Bears"
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 36, "GDR-1D Gravedigger"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 36, "Odin Manufacturing"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Lyran Commonwealth, p. 32, "Produced Mongrel Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 96