Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental|
|Primary writing|| Joel Bancroft-Connors |
Herb A. Beas II
Ben H. Rome
|Cover artwork||Doug Chaffee|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|Product code||CAT 35S001|
|Era|| Dark Age era |
Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental is an expansion to the Post-Jihad era publication, Technical Readout: 3085. The book covers additional infantry, combat vehicles, BattleMechs, and other equipment that did not make the cut.
From the back cover
|“|| Even the most thorough field reports can miss a detail or two. During the eventful times surrounding the end of the Word of Blake Jihad and the rise of the Republic of the Sphere, military factories across the Inner Sphere scrambled to rearm the various realms mauled by a decade of bloody conflict. In the shuffle, a few new developments emerged, overlooked in the grand scheme—but not for long.
Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental provides details and gameplay statistics for additional infantry, battle armor, vehicles, ’Mechs, and aerospace units that debuted during the Jihad and its immediate aftermath.
- The Inner Sphere
- General Albrecht Hoft, RAF Department of Military Intelligence, 1 December, 3086
- RAF Infantry
- The Clans
- Lt. Col. Jake Crow, Assistant Director, Clan Affairs, Department of Military Intelligence