- Harebrained Schemes Reveals BattleTech: Flashpoint Gameplay, Kills Dekker
- The Art of War – An Interview with Matthew Plog, BattleTech Artist
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)|| Donegal|
|Primary Products|| Aerospace Fighters|
Originally two separate companies, the Lockheed Corporation of Gibbs and CBM AeroSpace of Donegal, the pair established an alliance in 2487 to build the original Thunderbird for the Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces and eventually combined forces. The corporation has been compared to Defiance Industries in sheer production of aerospace, conventional and other types of airborne craft.
Fourth Succession War
The Corporation suffered from scandal in mid-3020s, where Steiner government charged the corporation's board members with corruption. Leading number of its members imprisonment including its then-CEO Duke Alan Day. In the aftermath, the minor board member Rachael Haranshire was promoted to CEO of the company. Where she then put number of reforms that swept away elminated numerous forms of corruption that had been missed by the Steiner courts.
Lockheed-CBM's Tharkad plant was seriously damaged during the Blakist assault on that planet. All three production lines were seriously damaged when the Word forces were kicked off Tharkad. In 3077 it wasn't clear if the Hellcat and Lightning production lines would be repaired or if production of those models would cease to make way for a new design, and by 3079 the plant was still only operating at 35% having taken substantial damage. The Lockheed-CBM plant on Donegal was also a casualty of the Jihad, with the their military production destroyed in a Blakist nuclear raid, and as at 3081 there was still no sign of the factory being rebuilt. in contrast with the damage inflicted on the Lockheed-CBM operations on Donegal and Tharkad the Furillo plant didn't suffer any damage in the Jihad, with Furillo itself escaping any Blakist attacks. Production still dropped, however - but only because the company's customers were unable to accept or provide shipments due to the disruption of the Jihad. The Gibbs plant also escaped damage, and was operating at full capacity during the closing years of the Jihad.
Lockheed-CBM Corporation has manufacturing centers on the following planets:
|Components produced on Furillo:|
|Lexan Surveillance Helo||VTOLs|
|Omni 70||Warrior H-7|
|Omni Generation Five Fusion||Lexan|
|Lockheed 70 Micro-Fusion||Warrior H-8|
|Armor - Aerospace Fighters & Conventional Aircraft|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Kallon Unity Weave||Warrior H-8|
|Longanecker Plasti Steel||Warrior H-7|
|Xilex 12 Wirelessw/Guardian ECM||Lexan|
|N&D Handsfree||Warrior H-7 & Warrior H-8|
|LongFire V||Warrior H-8|
|TharHes 4||Warrior H-7|
|Components produced on Gibbs:|
|EGL-R6 Eagle||Heavy Aerospace Fighters|
|THB-D36 Thunderbird||Heavy Aerospace Fighters|
|Typhoon||Heavy Aerospace Fighters|
|KR-61 Long-Range Shuttle||Small Craft|
|ST-46 Shuttle||Small Craft|
|Kaiseradler strike fighter||Conventional Fighter|
|AB-18C Roubvogel||Conventional Fighter (not in production in 3079)|
|Steinadler strike fighter||Conventional Fighter|
|Zugvogel||Conventional Fighter (not in production in 3079)|
|Interplanetary Drive - Small Craft|
|Entech 200c|||
|Pitban 300a|||
|Lockheed CBM 225||Eagle|
|Lockheed CBM 300 TRB||Thunderbird|
|Armor - Aerospace Fighters & Conventional Aircraft|
Note: These production lines were seriously damaged during the Jihad. The Eisensturm returned to production, but as of 3077 the fate of the Hellcat and Lightning production lines wasn't clear. As of 3085 it appears that Lockheed/CBM will shut down the Hellcat and Lightning lines to focus on Morgenstern production.
|Components produced on Tharkad:|
|HEC-12C Hellcat||Medium Aerospace Fighters|
|LTN-G15 Lightning||Medium Aerospace Fighters|
|RPR-300S Rapier||Heavy Aerospace Fighters|
|STM-O Sternensturm||Light OmniFighter|
|MR-1S Morgenstern||Medium OmniFighter|
|EST-O Eisensturm||Heavy OmniFighters|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|Pitban 320 XL||Sternensturm|
|VOX 340 XL||Rapier|
|Armor - FA - Aerospace Fighters|
|Donegal Sturdy-Sheath Heavy Ferro-Aluminum||Rapier|
|Donegal Omni-Sheath Heavy Ferro-Aluminum||Sternensturm|
|Lockheed/CBM COMSET 300||Sternensturm|
|Lockheed/CBM TarSet 75||Morgenstern & Sternensturm|
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 123, "Weapons Industries" - [Lockheed-CBM Corporation]
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 144, "Lockheed-CBM Corporation" - mini-history of Lockheed-CBM.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 94, "Lockheed-CBM Profile"
- Objectives: Lyran Alliance, p. 3, "State of the Industry at a Glance (Dec 3079)"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 85, "Donegal Province"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 96, "Bolan Province"
- Objective Raids, p.81, "Lockheed/CBM Corporation"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 212, "Produced Sabre components on Donegal"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 208, "Produced Lucifer R15 components"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 284, "Produced Typhoon 2A components on Donegal"
- Technical Readout: 3026 Revised, p. 102, "Produced Typhoon 3A components on Donegal"
- Objective Raids, p. 75, "Produced Lockheed-CBM Components on Furillo"
- Technical Readout: 3026 Revised, p. 20, "Produced Warrior H-7 components"
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 26, "Produced Warrior components"
- Technical Readout 3058 Upgrade, p. 58, "Produced Warrior H-8 components"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 24, "Produced Lexan components"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Boondocks, p. 7, "Produced Lexan Surveillance Helo VTOL variant"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 286, "Produced Thunderbird Components on Gibbs"
- Objectives: Lyran Alliance, p. 24, "Gibbs"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 170, "AR-18C "Roubvogel" Aerobomber"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 56
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 116
- Objective Raids, p. 83, "Produced Lockheed-CBM Components on Tharkad"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 180, "Produced Rapier Components"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Lyran Commonwealth, p. 48, "Produced Sternensturm Components"
- Experimental Technical Readout: Boondocks
- Field Manual: 3085
- Handbook: House Steiner
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Objective Raids
- Objectives: Lyran Alliance
- Technical Readout: 3026 Revised
- Technical Readout: 3039
- Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade
- Technical Readout: 3075
- Technical Readout: 3085
- Technical Readout: 3145 Lyran Commonwealth
- Technical Readout: Prototypes