- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)|| Tamar|
|Primary Products|| Battle Armor|
The W-7 Facilities has been a mysterious production designation for Clan Wolf, originally used as the name of a manufacturing plant on the Clan world of Tranquil. It has since been expanded to include Inner Sphere worlds as of 3077, including the world of Weingarten. The W-7 factory is operating out of the remains of the Weingarten Industriplex. The facilities there consist of a number of mobile facilities used to manufacture spare parts as well as new vehicles and 'Mechs for Clan Wolf's Touman. W-7 Facilities is now believed to be the overall name of Clan Wolf's BattleMech manufacturing facilities. One of the three W-7 Facilities is thought to be completely mobile, which is able to relocate to any suitable location. During the Jihad the W-7 facility on Tamar lost 65% of its personnel and was barely operating at 60% in 3079. The Weingarten facility was better off, as it hadn't lost any staff and was operating at full capability. In addition, parts produced at W-7 were shipped to the W-8 Facilities for assembly.
The Weingarten facility is actually a series of smaller industrial complexes that have been placed near easily-accessible resources. The only unifying feature is their proximity to the spaceport. After the Jihad ended, the Weingarten W-7 plants began refitting Inner Sphere BattleMechs to their IIC versions.
W-7 has an manufacturing center on the following planets:
|Components produced on Tamar:|
|Sun Cobra||Medium BattleMech|
|Tundra Wolf 4||Heavy BattleMech|
|IX Endo Steel||Sun Cobra|
|TW-2 Heavy Endo Steel||Tundra Wolf 4|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|220 XL||Sun Cobra|
|Starfire 300 XL||Tundra Wolf 4|
|BMP Series XV||Tundra Wolf 4|
|Armor - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|Beta Compound (Standard)||Tundra Wolf 4|
|Build 1685 Tacticom||Sun Cobra|
|Khan Series (Type 3a)||Tundra Wolf 4|
|Build 2 Cat TTS||Sun Cobra|
|Build 4 MadCat TTS||Tundra Wolf 4|
|ER Medium Laser|
|Series 2b||Tundra Wolf 4|
|Large Pulse Laser|
|Delta Series||Tundra Wolf 4|
|Series II||Sun Cobra|
|AP Gauss Rifle|
|Tau-II||Tundra Wolf 4|
|Type 9 Series||Tundra Wolf 4|
|Components produced on Tranquil:|
|Adder (Puma)||Light OmniMechs|
|Ice Ferret (Fenris)||Medium OmniMechs|
|Hooded Endo Light||Adder|
|Type A Endo Steel||Lobo|
|Hellion Medium Gamma Endo-Steel||Ice Ferret|
|Fusion Engine - XL|
|Great Father 210 XL||Adder|
|General Systems 240 XL||Lobo|
|360 Type II XL||Ice Ferret|
|Armor - FF - BattleMechs & Vehicles|
|MAC Level 5 Ferro-Fibrous||Ice Ferret|
|Star Lite Ferro-Fibrous||Adder|
|Hellion Special 354B||Ice Ferret|
|Trueborn Ultra 945B||Adder|
|Adder Special V8.6||Adder|
|Model 92 "Stalker"||Lobo|
|Wolf Hunter Mk VII||Ice Ferret|
|DuPont Ultra PM||Adder|
|ER Large Laser|
|Heavy Medium Laser|
|Heavy Small Laser|
As of this its not clear is the status of the W-7 Facilities in Clan space, if it still exists or retains its "W-7" name.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 120, Where do the teeth Come From? - W-7 information indicates "W-7" name used in both Clan and Inner Sphere spaces.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 120, "W-7 Facilities' mysterious background fluff".
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 27
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 28, "W-7 Facilities"
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 140, "Produced Sun Cobra Components on Tamar"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 170, "Produced Tundra Wolf 4 Components"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 120, "Produced Adder OmniMech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 124, "Produced Ice Ferret OmniMech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 112, "Produced Lobo 'Mech Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 164, "Blood Reaper produced on Weingraten"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 174, "Night Wolf produced on Weingarten"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 140, "Carnivore Assault Tank produced on Weingarten"
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, pp. 10-11, "Black Wolf Battle Armor"
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 120, Clan facilities no longer accessable as of mid-Jihad.