- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|X:Y Coordinates||124.79 : 1757.882[e]|
|Recharge time||171 hours|
| Jump point
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
Tranquil is a Clan world.
During the first half of the 31st Century, the planet hosted enclaves belonging to Clans Wolf and Smoke Jaguar. One battle in the 3020s proved to be the first encounter in the lifelong rivalry between Ulric Kerensky and Leo Showers; while Kerensky emerged victorious, then-Star Captain Leo fought ferociously enough that nearly every Clan Wolf OmniMech was lost.
In 3060 the final battle of Clan Smoke Jaguar's annihilation occurred on Tranquil, where Galaxy Commander Brendon Corbett mounted his failed attempt to rally and restore Clan Smoke Jaguar. Subsequently the planet was held exclusively by Clan Wolf until the Wars of Reaving .
As Clan Wolf was forced from the Clan Homeworlds, Tranquil had become its final holding there by the end of May 3071.
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 237, "Tranquil Planetary Data"
- Invading Clans, p. 52, "Wolfnet Archive File:07765-ER3-21/3/7
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 113
- Field Manual: Update, p. 39