Hoard nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||39.368 : 1879.723[e]|
Hoard is a world located in the Kerensky Cluster in Clan space.
- 2571 - Unknown Planet
- 2750 - Unknown Planet
- 2840 - Clan 
- 2920 - Clan 
- 2930 - Clan 
- 3025 - Clan 
- 3030 - Clan 
- 3040 - Clan 
- 3052 - Clan Burrock - 30%, Clan Ice Hellion - 40%, Clan Nova Cat - 30% 
- 3057 - Clan Burrock - ?%, Clan Nova Cat - ?%, Clan Ice Hellion - ?% 
- 3062 - Clan Hell's Horses - 10%, Clan Ice Hellion - 40%, Clan Star Adder - 39%, Clan Wolf - 11%
- 3067 - Clan Hell's Horses - 10%, Clan Ice Hellion - 32%, Clan Star Adder - 49%, Clan Wolf - 9%
- late 3067 - Clan Ice Hellion - 32%, Clan Star Adder - 59%, Clan Wolf - 9%
- 3075 - Clan Cloud Cobra - 10%, Clan Star Adder - 70%, Clan Stone Lion - 20%
- 3085 - Clan Star Adder - 100%
|System position||2 (of 5)|
|Surface gravity||0.8 G|
|Highest native life||Plants|
In 3050 as part of the Hellion's Fury campaign Clan Ice Hellion challenged Clan Hell's Horses to a Trial of Possession for several mining complexes. The attacking Hellions were quickly dispatched by the Horses.
Prior to 3059, Clan Burrock, Clan Nova Cat and Clan Ice Hellion controlled sizable enclaves on this world. However, Clan Star Adder gained control of the Burrock enclaves in February 3059 when they absorbed the Burrock Clan. Then, when Clan Nova Cat joined the Second Star League in early 3060, the Nova Cats were forced to leave Clan space. Clan Ice Hellion, Clan Star Adder, Clan Wolf and Clan Hell's Horses quickly staged several Trials of Possession for the Nova Cat enclaves while that Clan tried to evacuate. For several years, the fighting was chaotic between the four Clans with Clan Wolf and Clan Hell's Horses taking heavy losses as they tried to fight for a foothold.
Later, the Clan Ice Hellion Khan, Asa Taney, launched an ill-advised assault on the Star Adder holdings in retribution for a Clan Cloud Cobra assault on Hellion merchants in the Tanis system. Taney wished to punish the Star Adders, Cloud Cobra allies, as an earlier assault on the Cloud Cobras had failed on Brim. This attack was a near disaster that cost the Hellions most of their territory on Hoard. Only recently have the Ice Hellions recovered some of the territory they lost.
The Wars of Reaving
In late December 3067, Clan Star Adder became aware Clan Hell's Horses were preparing the Deep Periphery colony of Nouveaux Paris, and believed the Clan was making arrangements for a second attempt to secure an Inner Sphere Occupation Zone. Khan Stanislov N'Buta confronted Khan James Cobb about the preparations, but then struck a deal with the Horses' Khan. Clan Hell's Horses would trade their entire enclave on Hoard in exchange for aiding Star Adder operations in the Deep Periphery. In addition, Clan Star Adder would begin conducting new Trials of Possession as a means to distract other Clans from discovering the Horses' activities. Though a steep price for Star Adder support, Cobb agreed to the terms, relinquishing their holdings to the Adders.
- 45th Striker Irregulars (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 11th Armored Cavalry Squadron (Clan Star Adder)
- 417th Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
- 12th Mechanized Cavalry (Clan Hell's Horses)
- 21st Mechanized Assault (Clan Hell's Horses)
- 74th BattleMech (Clan Hell's Horses)
- 90th Striker Irregulars (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 200th Attack (Clan Ice Hellion)
- 6th Adder Assault (Clan Star Adder)
- 18th Armored Cavalry Squadron (Clan Star Adder)
- 206th Hussar (Clan Star Adder)
- 300th Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
- 4th Wolf Garrison (Clan Wolf)
|Closest 20 systems (6 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 5
- Clan Homeworlds 3052 Poster (Kickstarter)
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 113, "Political Balance Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 228, "Political Balance Table, 3067"
- The Wars of Reaving, pp. 32-33, "Absent But Present"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 248, "Political Balance Table, 3075"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 249, "Political Balance Table, 3085"
- Operational Turning Points: REVIVAL Trials, p. 37
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 152 & p. 155-156, "The Crusader Clans"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 71-75, "Crusader Clans TO&E"