- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|Primary Site(s)|| Pesht|
|Primary Products|| BattleMechs|
Pesht Motors produces upwards of sixty-five percent of the Combine's trains, tractors, buses and automobiles. In addition to building these vehicles, Pesht Motors also controls the mass transit systems on most worlds in the Combine. Even on worlds that do not possess the industrial capacity to support modern vehicles, Pesht will construct streetcars and cars to be drawn by animals. With at least one auto manufacturing center on every Combine world, if something moves on wheels within House Kurita, the odds are good Pesht Motors was involved.  
Pesht Motors was suspected in sabotaging Wakazashi Enterprises production of the new WiGE civilian transport, the Koi, when it appeared to be entering Pesht's civilian market in 3061. Though evidence pointed to the company, no action was taken against them.
Following the death of Fuyoshi Nose in a horrible intrasystem accident in 3063, new CEO Thom O'Callaghan initiated talks with the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery to produce small reconnaissance vehicles, with ultimately Pesht Motors expanding into the military markets during the Jihad with their creation of the Hiryo. The Hiryo emerged from a newly built factory on Unity construction of which started in 3065, the plant and resulting new city on the shores of Lake Dunn and the Orville River had begun to effect the previously unspoiled wilderness.
During the Jihad, Pesht Motor's production plants came under attack by Word of Blake forces. While the raid of 3069 was stopped, the company's plant on the planet Pesht was destroyed by nuclear weaponry in 3071. This left the company with a smaller manufacturing site on Unity. However the Pesht plant was back in operation by 3079.
The company's Hiryo WiGE was popular, but was also very fragile. The company introduced the Mamono IFV as an alternative for more active combat zones.
Pesht Motors has a manufacturing center on the following planets:
|Components produced on Pesht:|
|Wolverine||Medium BattleMech - Primitive|
|Hiryo Armored Infantry Transport - production line destroyed in 3071, but rebuilt by 3079.||WiGE|
|Windstreak Z70 Civilian Vehicle - production line destroyed in 3071||Hover Support Vehicle|
|Prowler Exploration Vehicle||Combat Vehicle|
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 162, "Important Corporations - Pesht Motors"
- Handbook: House Kurita, p. 165 "Pillar of Jade (Economics) - Indirect Service (Civilian) Industries - Pesht Motors"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 90, "Ko/Ryu Heavy Transport" - Pesht Motors suspected in sabotaging Ko's manufacturing planet.
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 51, "Hiryo Armored Infantry Transport" - History of Hiryo meshes tightly with company's current events.
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 13
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 4, "State of the Industry Table"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 24
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 51, "Produced Hiryo Components on Unity"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 40, "Produced Hiryo (Bloodhound) Components"
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 22, "Produced Mamono Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental, p.20, "Produced Teppō Components"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 132
- Objectives: Draconis Combine, p. 15
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 172, "Turhan" - Deployment & Variants - Modern version of Turhan being produced by Pesht Motors on Unity.