Category:Aerospace Fighter classes
- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
- Editors: Want to create a new Aerospace Fighter class article?
The weight (mass) classification of aerospace fighters is different from BattleMechs in that there are no "assault" aerospace fighter classes, and the mass limits are different for light (up to 45 tons), medium (50 though 70 tons), and heavy (75 through 100 tons) aerospace fighter classes. Small Craft (which may mass up to 200 tons) are occasionally seen as an "assault fighter" pendant if they are configured for combat and mass over 100 tons; it should be noted, however, that unlike aerospace fighters they cannot make use of fighter bays and typically require a crew of more than one person.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Aerospace Fighter classes"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total.