|X:Y Coordinates||151.375 : 1769.752[e]|
- System Name: Hector
- Coordinates: 123, 3
- Star Type: B1III
- Position in System: 2
- Time to Jump Point: 0.00 days(?)
- Surface Gravity: 1.0
- Atmospheric Pressure: Low (Breathable)
- Equatorial Temperature: 15C° (Temperate)
- Population: 44,000,000
- Percentage and Level of Native Life: Mammals
Garrisoning Military ForceEdit
One of the first worlds colonized after the landing on Strana Mechty, Hector is a frigid world. It is home to the Ice Hellion, a cunning pack predator of the world’s snowy mountains, which preyed on the first Clan explorers. The flightless Ice Hellion birds found on the planet were admired for its lithe shape and blindingly white fur, prompting Nicholas Kerensky to use it as a totem animal.
Controlled solely by Clan Ice Hellion, Hector is the Clan Ice Hellion’s capital world.
- The Clans: Warriors of the Kerensky, p. 107, Clan-Space Worlds Table - Hectors planet data included.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 152, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 153, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky p. 114
- Field Manual Update p. 39
- Wars of Reaving, p. 248