- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Read more →
- Editors: Want to create a new DropShip class page?
This category includes all DropShip classes, i.e. all spaceship classes that have no Kearny-Fuchida Drive themselves but feature a Docking collar to attach themselves to a JumpShip for faster-than-light travel.
This category does not include articles for individual named ships; these are covered under Category:Individual DropShips instead.
All DropShips are built as either spheroid or aerodyne (non-spheroid) designs. Depending on subtype they handle differently while operating in atmosphere, and in combat.
Similarly, all DropShips are built to either civilian or military specifications, with military ships usually being built from more expensive components, more ruggedly, and more expensive.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "DropShip classes"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total.