|Star System Information|
|Star Type||G2I (183 hours)|
(relative to Terra)
| X:111.32 Y:5.94 [e]|
(Terra at (0,0))
|Distance From Terra:||112.56|
|Number of Planets|
|Time to Jump Point||9.12 days|
|Planet: Mallory's World|
|Atmospheric Pressure|| Standard (Breathable)
Level of Native Life
|Satellites||1 (Viktor's Moon)|
|ComStar Facility Class||B|
(References to Mallory's World)
- Noble Ruler (3025): Duke Rodkel Miller
- Noble Ruler (3067): Duke Durango Miller
- Governor (3130): Arsenio McFallon
 Important Persons
- Political Leader (3025): President Katherine DeBusher
- ComStar Representative (3025): Precentor Jasper Drexel
- Planetary Legate (3130): Vanessa Bouche
The planet's land mass consists of four continents: Joshua, Juniper, New Helen and Oregon. Initially Mallory's World was a pleasant and fertile world but the brutal fighting during the Succession Wars turned three of its continents into barren wastelands, now only useful as industrial sites. Solely New Helen was largely spared and remains an agriculture area, though the other ones are beginning to recover due to the rediscovery of advanced terraforming technologies. The planet's capital Mallory City and the nearby military stronghold of Fort Dodger are located on nothern Oregon.
 Garden World
After it was discovered early during the Exodus from Terra the lush Mallory's World was quickly colonized. But the first settlers rejoiced too soon for an vicious alien parasite nearly wiped them all out. When Dr. Beck Mallory found a cure the settlers, in gratitude, named the world after him. Thanks to fertile soil and a long growing season agriculture began to flourish and when the planet joined the Federated Suns during the Age of War it exported huge amounts of foodstuff to neighboring systems already. The world reached its peak during the time of the Star League where it was jointly held with the Terran Hegemony and new technologies allowed to increase the yield of the crops and herd animals even further. All continents were covered by gigantic farms and ranches and on the coastlines grew large cities. Furthermore during this time there was almost no pollution on Mallory's World because of the lack of heavy industry.
After the fall of the Star League came the Succession Wars and its devastation. Mallory's World's strategic position between three hostile Successor States - the Federated Suns, the Draconis Combine and the Capellan Confederation - together with its importance as major food producer caused a nearly constant struggle for this planet and its transformation into a single heavily-fortified military base. The fighting was so fierce, that the continents of Joshua, Juniper and Oregon became infertile wastelands. Only the continent of New Helen was spared due to a agreement of the three nations at the beginning of the Third Succession War that declared it a safe zone.
Mallory's Word was conquered at least two times by House Kurita. First in the First Succession War (reconquered by the AFFS during the Second) and then during the Third Succession War where the liberation by House Davion in 3013 is famous because of the sacrifice of First Prince Ian Davion and the subsequent duel between Yorinaga Kurita and Morgan Kell three years later.
In 3010 the economy received a major boost when the Mallory's World Diaper Concern started operations. This facility produces billions of disposable diapers that are shipped to seven nearby worlds. The light industry, located on Oregon, helped bring in much needed capital for the reclamation of the wastelands. This was important because the three otherwise-barren continents - devoid of any significant plant life - create massive tornadoes and near-cataclysmic windstorms that scour the planet for eight months.
Since the rediscovery of advanced terraforming technologies the planet's wounds begin to heal slowly. Mallory's World experienced the quiet time after the Jihad as part of the Republic of the Sphere among the worlds given to Devlin Stone by the Federated Suns.
 Planetary Garrison
 Third Succession War
 Owner History
- 2571 - Federated Suns
- 2596 - Federated Suns 
- 2750 - Federated Suns 
- 2765 - Federated Suns 
- 2822 - Draconis Combine
- 2864 - Federated Suns
- 3025 - Federated Suns
- 3030 - Federated Suns
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3058 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3067 - Federated Suns
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere 
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The sources are Handbook: House Davion, p. 100 and Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 53, Although the file makes false statements about this world, the planetary data in this article is correct and confirmed by the authors via the classicbattletech.com forum. (For further information see: Talk:Mallory's World)
- ↑ Sometime between 3067 and 3130 the name of the moon will be changed to Dara.
- ↑ House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 196
- ↑ The Star League, p. 179
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World, p. 4
- ↑ Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World, p. 8
- ↑ Field Manual: Updates, p. 131
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- Era Report: 2750
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Manual: Updates
- Handbook: House Davion
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World
- House Davion (The Federated Suns)
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- The Star League