|Star System Information|
|Star Type||G2I (183 hours)|
(relative to Terra)
| X:111.32 Y:5.94 [e]|
(Terra at (0,0))
|Distance From Terra:||112.56|
|Number of Planets|
|Time to Jump Point||9.12 days|
|Planet: Mallory's World|
|Atmospheric Pressure|| Standard (Breathable)
Level of Native Life
|Satellites||1 (Viktor's Moon)|
|ComStar Facility Class||B|
(References to Mallory's World)
- Noble Ruler (3025): Duke Rodkel Miller
- Noble Ruler (3067): Duke Durango Miller
- Governor (3130): Arsenio McFallon
 Important Persons
- Political Leader (3025): President Katherine DeBusher
- ComStar Representative (3025): Precentor Jasper Drexel
- Planetary Legate (3130): Vanessa Bouche
The planet's land mass consists of four continents: Joshua, Juniper, New Helen and Oregon. Initially Mallory's World was a pleasant and fertile world but the brutal fighting during the Succession Wars turned three of its continents into barren wastelands, now only useful as industrial sites. Solely New Helen was largely spared and remains an agriculture area, though the other ones are beginning to recover due to the rediscovery of advanced terraforming technologies. The planet's capital Mallory City and the nearby military stronghold of Fort Dodger are located on nothern Oregon.
 Garden World
After it was discovered early during the Exodus from Terra the lush Mallory's World was quickly colonized. But the first settlers rejoiced too soon for an vicious alien parasite nearly wiped them all out. When Dr. Beck Mallory found a cure the settlers, in gratitude, named the world after him. Thanks to fertile soil and a long growing season agriculture began to flourish and when the planet joined the Federated Suns during the Age of War it exported huge amounts of foodstuff to neighboring systems already. The world reached its peak during the time of the Star League where it was jointly held with the Terran Hegemony and new technologies allowed to increase the yield of the crops and herd animals even further. All continents were covered by gigantic farms and ranches and on the coastlines grew large cities. Furthermore during this time there was almost no pollution on Mallory's World because of the lack of heavy industry.
After the fall of the Star League came the Succession Wars and its devastation. Mallory's World's strategic position between three hostile Successor States - the Federated Suns, the Draconis Combine and the Capellan Confederation - together with its importance as major food producer caused a nearly constant struggle for this planet and its transformation into a single heavily-fortified military base. The fighting was so fierce, that the continents of Joshua, Juniper and Oregon became infertile wastelands. Only the continent of New Helen was spared due to a agreement of the three nations at the beginning of the Third Succession War that declared it a safe zone.
Mallory's Word was attacked at multiple times by House Kurita. The first time was in the First Succession War when it was conquered. The planet was later reconquered by the AFFS during the Second. 
 Third Sucession War
In 3010 the economy received a major boost when the Mallory's World Diaper Concern started operations. This facility produces billions of disposable diapers that are shipped to seven nearby worlds. The light industry, located on Oregon, helped bring in much needed capital for the reclamation of the wastelands. This was important because the three otherwise-barren continents - devoid of any significant plant life - create massive tornadoes and near-cataclysmic windstorms that scour the planet for eight months.
In 3013 the Third Battle of Mallory's World took place. Coordinator Takashi ordered the Warlord of Dieron to seize the planet's agricultural resources. The 2nd Sword of Light along with two other battlemech regiments and ten non-Mech regiments assaulted the planet. Three months of intense fighting and scorched earth tactics resulted in the planet being freed from the invaders, but at a high cost for House Davion. The First Prince Ian Davion was slain while leading the planetary defenders.
Since the rediscovery of advanced terraforming technologies the planet's wounds begin to heal slowly. Mallory's World experienced the quiet time after the Jihad as part of the Republic of the Sphere among the worlds given to Devlin Stone by the Federated Suns.
 Planetary Garrison
 Third Succession War
 Owner History
- 2596 - Federated Suns 
- 2750 - Federated Suns 
- 2765 - Federated Suns 
- 2822 - Draconis Combine 
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The sources are Handbook: House Davion, p. 100 and Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 53, Although the file makes false statements about this world, the planetary data in this article is correct and confirmed by the authors via the classicbattletech.com forum. (For further information see: Talk:Mallory's World)
- ↑ Sometime between 3067 and 3130 the name of the moon will be changed to Dara.
- ↑ House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. 196
- ↑ The Star League, p. 179
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World, p. 4
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 House Kurita (The Draconis Combine), p. 87, "Attitude Twoards His Rivals"
- ↑ Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World, p. 8
- ↑ NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, p. 12, "Operation RAT"
- ↑ Field Manual: Updates, p. 131
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- ↑ Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- ↑ Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Manual: Updates
- Handbook: House Davion
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical Turning Points: Mallory's World
- House Davion (The Federated Suns)
- House Kurita (The Draconis Combine)
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1
- The Star League