- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Jonathan neighbouring systems
|X:Y Coordinates||100.547 : -93.105[e]|
- 2351 - Sarna Supremacy 
- 2366 - Sarna Supremacy 
- 2367 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2571 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2596 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2750 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2765 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2786 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2822 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2864 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3030 - Federated Suns 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3058 - Chaos March 
- 3063 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3067 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3079 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3130 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3135 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3145 - Capellan Confederation 
Jonathan was one of a number of Sarna Supremacy worlds caught up in the brief and savage war between the Supremacy and the Tikonov Grand Union fought between 2351 and 2352. At some point, Jonathan was occupied by Tikonov Grand Union forces; a Tikonov senior officer, General Teng, gained notoriety during the occupation for the attempted massacre of around 3,000 civilians. Having learned that the civilian population had murdered a number of Grand Union scouts prior to the capture of the world, Teng had the population of one of the cities rounded up and marched out to a location outside of their city. One of the anachronisms that formed a part of Teng's reputation for being both a traditionalist and an eccentric was his insistence on commanding his troops from horseback wherever possible; having gathered the populace together, Teng ordered that his troops should begin shooting the civilian population and should continue until their blood reached the knees of his horse. As ordered, the Grand Union troops began firing indiscriminately into the civilians - only to have Teng's horse stumble and fall a few moments later, with it's knees touching the ground as it did so. The superstitious troops ceased firing, and helped the 300 lb. General and his horse back to the rear area; the surviving civilian population, with what was described as the typical dry Sarn sense of humour, erected a statue in honor of the horse.
| Systems within 60 light-years (distance in light years)|
Closest systems first:
|New Aragon||31.68||Almach||31.82||Halloran V||32.51||Axton||33.69|
|Goshen||34.47||Mandate||35.56||St. Andre||36.01||New Macao||37.51|
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 24, "Teng's Cease Fire"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 17, "Capellan Confederation Founding, 2366"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 13, "Timeline: Capellan Zone 2367"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25, "Capellan Confederation after Age of War "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 31, "Capellan Confederation after First Succession War "
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 39, "Capellan Confederation after Second Succession War "
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 105, "Unit Deployment Table"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 106, "Unit Deployment Table"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 40, "Capellan Confederation after Third Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 49, "Capellan Confederation after Fourth Succession War "
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 60, "Capellan Confederation after Operation Guerrero "
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation, p. 119, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 68, "Capellan Confederation after FedCom Civil War "
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 21, "Capellan Confederation Deployment Map"
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 136, "First Succession War Deployment Table - CCAF"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 33, "Capellan Confederation Armed Forces Deployment Table - 3085"
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: Capellan Confederation
- Field Report: CCAF
- First Succession War
- Handbook: House Liao
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation)
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Janshi (short story)