Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
St. Andre nearby systems
|X:Y Coordinates||65.648 : -100.649[e]|
- 1 Political Affiliation
- 2 St. Andre V
- 2.1 Planetary History
- 2.2 Military Deployment
- 2.3 Geography
- 2.4 Planetary Locations
- 3 Map Gallery
- 4 Nearby Systems
- 5 References
- 6 Bibliography
- 2270 - Capellan Hegemony
- 2366 - Sarna Supremacy
- 2367 - Capellan Confederation
- 2571 - Capellan Confederation
- 2596 - Capellan Confederation
- 2750 - Capellan Confederation
- 2764 - Capellan Confederation
- 2765 - Capellan Confederation
- 2786 - Capellan Confederation
- 2822 - Capellan Confederation
- 2864 - Capellan Confederation
- 3008 - Capellan Confederation
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation
- 3030 - Federated Suns
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3050 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Chaos March
- 3058 - Chaos March
- 3063 - Capellan Confederation
- 3067 - Capellan Confederation
- 3075 - Capellan Confederation
- 3079 - Capellan Confederation
- 3081 - Capellan Confederation
- 3085 - Republic of the Sphere
- 3135 - Capellan Confederation
- 3145 - Capellan Confederation
St. Andre V
|St. Andre V|
|Moons||1 (St. Michael)|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Mammals|
|Ruler||Planetary Governor of St. Andre|
St. Andre is noteworthy for several reasons, but the most popular one is the fact that the leaders of the Tikonov Grand Union, Sarna Supremacy, Liao Protectorate, Capellan Commonality, Sian, and St. Ives Mercantile League met on St. Andre in 2366 to form the Capellan Confederation.
The Succession Wars
Third Succession War
In late 3027 Liao scientists discovered a Star League storage outpost, likely belonging to the SLDF's 72nd Infantry Division, on the northern continent of Ivaar which was known as Site Seven-Alpha. It is highly probable that the exceedingly rare GOL-1H Goliath was present in the cache, explaining how Cochraine's Goliaths was able to field 28 of the Mechs. This excavation was supervised by the Maskirovka but with ComStar agents providing technical and informational assistance. Cochraine's Goliaths and an AeroSpace battlation were dedicated to guarding Site Seven-Alpha
Fourth Succession War
During the Fourth Succession War, St. Andre was one of the first Capellan worlds attacked. The Davion Light Guards and the 12th Vegan Rangers Alpha and Beta Regiments landed on the world. They were able to destroy or defeat Justinia's Cuirassiers, Cochraine's Goliaths, and the First Battalion of the Blackwind Lancers.
During the Jihad the CCAF had control of the planet and fought off several Word of Blake attacks aimed at claiming the planet; St. Andre was attacked early in the Jihad, with a second assault on St. Andre being rebuffed between the 21st and 28th of May 3070, while a later raid in September 3076 saw a Level III of Blakist troops use weapons of mass destruction against St. Andre. The third (and final) attack featured the Blakists using chemical weapons. Fortunately for the Capellan defenders the prevailing winds blew these chemicals back into the Blakist camps, killing the forces that would use them.
The Republic and the Early Thirty-Second Century
Since the planet became a member of the Republic of the Sphere, the planet's military facilities went into disuse since 3084. The planet when it joined the Republic did not join it willingly. It was integrated into the Republic's Prefecture V, along its anti-spinward border with Capellan Confederation.
First Invasion of St. Andre
In 3132, the Inner Sphere's HPG Grid collapsed, within two years St. Andre became target of a renewed House Liao incursion to reacquire worlds lost with formation of the Republic. Left in the Dark, the republican-led government became aligned with a House Davion military splinter group known as Swordsworn, led by Duke Aaron Sandoval.
In December 3134, the planet was invaded by large concentration of Confederation troops poised to retake the planet and break resistance in Prefecture to their invasion. The Swordsworn regiment, Davion Guards initially lead by their Commander Justin Sortek had taken up position in old SLDF base, Fort Ravenglade. However, Sortek was unable to hold off the invaders from seizing Georama and planet's capital of Jerome. Late December, Swordsworn's executive officer Erik Sandoval-Groell on planet to lead besieged Swordsworn forces from in pending invasion of the Fort on icy continent of Ravenglade. Liao forces on Christmas Eve, committed amphibious assault against Fort's port city of Archangel. The assault was part of a two prong attack, with an amphibious assault including a large force of Mechs, hovercraft and VTOLs designate take out the Fort's anti-spacecraft batteries. While a squadron of DropShips orbited the planet waiting to insert its share of military forces once the batteries were silenced. However, though Swordsworn forces in the base were badly outnumbered, they held off the invaders long enough reinforcement arrive as last of the defense towers were destroyed by Liao troops.
Second Invasion and return to Capellan Rule
In late February of 3135, Capellan Confederation forces invade the planet for the second time. However this time, Swordsworn forces were unable to fight them off and were force to withdraw from the planet.
- Fourth "St. Andre" Lancers
3055 - 3067
St. Andre has two continents; Georama and Ravensglade.
- Georama:Large southern continent of the planet, it is the home of most of the planet' population. The planetary capital of Jerome is located on Georama.
- Ravenglade:Northern ice covered flatlands of Ravenglade, it where most of planet's rich natural resource are mined which include; uranium, coal and petroleum.
- Fort Ravenglade: This is a old Star League Defense Force Military Complex. The base was used original to house a Star League Defense Force Division. The is situated on coastline near what became the mining/port city of Port Archangel. The base protected by steep cliffs, with narrow tunnels. The Fort contains a large landing field for space vessels to land. The base is noted for having nine towers containing anti-spacecraft/aerospace fighter batteries. These weapons prevent Aerospace Fighters to DropShip spacecraft from making direct orbital landing onto the base. By the early thirty-second century, the base fell into disuse during Republic of the Sphere ownership of the planet. Civilians utilize some of the base's facilities to help extra ore and other goods from the Ravenglade's rich lands.
- Jerome: Capital city.
- Port Archangel:
- St. Michael Station: A colony on the moon of St. Andre.
|Closest 72 systems (72 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|New Athens||29.9||Menkib||30.0||Foot Fall||30.4||Sichuan||31.1|
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 115: "St. Andre World Profile"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 14: "Seeds of Destruction" - St. Andre a Client state is noted as being part of Capellan Hegemony, pre-Confederation nation.
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 17: "Capellan Confederation Founding -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 13: "Timeline: Capellan Zone 2367"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25: "Capellan Confederation after Age of War -  Map"
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: SLDF: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- First Succession War, p. 25: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 31: "Capellan Confederation after First Succession War -  Map"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, pp. 122–123: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- First Succession War, p. 113: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 39: "Capellan Confederation after Second Succession War -  Map"
- Wolf's Dragoons, p. 11: "String of Victories"
- House Davion (The Federated Suns), p. vii: "Federated Suns Map - "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 40: "Capellan Confederation after Third Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 70: "Federated Suns after Third Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 72: "Federated Suns after Fourth Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 49: "Capellan Confederation after Fourth Succession War -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 76: "Federated Suns after War of  -  Map"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3052, p. 11: Inner Sphere -  Map
- Era Report: 3052, p. 23: Inner Sphere -  Map
- Era Report: 3062, p. 11: Inner Sphere -  Map
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 60: "Capellan Confederation after Operation Guerrero "
- Era Report: 3062, p. 29: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 82: "Federated Suns after FedCom Civil War -  Map"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 43: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 68: "Capellan Confederation after FedCom Civil War -  Map"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 64: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Report: CCAF, p. 21: "Capellan Confederation Armed Forces Deployment Map - [August 3079]"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 63: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. vii: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Swords of Sedition, p. 81: Capellan Confederation takes St. Andre from Davion themed Splinter group, Swordsworn.
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. VI: "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Dark Age: Republic of the Sphere, p. 12: "Prefecture V"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 253: "SLDF - Capellan Confederation Military Command Map"
- BattleTechnology, Issue 0204
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1, pp. 20–22
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 48: "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 22: "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 56: "The Jihad In Review"
- Fortress of Lies, p. 247: Base disuse for 50 years, novel's game date is 3134.
- Fortress of Lies, pp. 263–282: assault of Fort Ravenglade.
- Sword of Sedition, p. 81: Report of fall of St. Andre and Swordsworn forces forced off planet.
- Post–Republic of the Sphere map as of October 3135: St. Andre is shown as part of House Liao.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 253: "SLDF - Capellan Confederation Military Command Map"
- Field Report 2765: CCAF, p. 12: "Regimental Status"
- First Succession War, p. 136: "First Succession War Deployment Table - CCAF"
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation), p. 105: "Unit Deployment Table"
- ComStar, p. 85: "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 126: "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 98: "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 33: "Capellan Confederation Deployment Table"
- BattleCorps: INN Newscast (Solaris Broadcasting Co. section), news item published [30/05/3070]: "Word Thrown Back from St. Andre a Second Time"
- Fortress of Lies, pp. 253–257, 270: Tidbits of information regarding Military Complex named, Fort Ravenglade.
- Fortress of Lies, ch. 18
- BattleCorps Solaris Broadcasting Co., 30/05/3070: "Word Thrown Back from St. Andre a Second Time"
- ComStar (sourcebook)
- Dark Age: Republic of the Sphere
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Era Report: 3062
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: 3145
- Field Manual: ComStar
- Field Manual: SLDF
- Field Manual: Updates
- Field Report 2765: CCAF
- First Succession War
- Fortress of Lies (novel)
- Handbook: House Davion
- Handbook: House Liao
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- House Liao (The Capellan Confederation)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 1
- Wolf's Dragoons (sourcebook)