|Planetary System Info|
|Star Type||G8V, M0V|
|Position in System||4 (6)|
|Time to Jump Point||4 Days|
|Recharging Station||Zenith and Nadir|
|HPG Facility Class||A|
|Percent, Level of Native Life||30%, Mammals|
(References to Skye)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -57.01 Y: 51.74[e]
- Number of Moons: 1 (Luna)
- Surface Water: 70%
- Atm. Pressure: Standard (Breathable)
- Surface Gravity: 1.0
- Equatorial Temp: 30°C
- Highest Native Life: Birds
Era Specific Data
- Noble Ruler: Margaret Aten, Duchess of Sky
- Political Leader: President Anson McConnaughey
- ComStar Representative: Precentor Dane Alknaur
- Noble Ruler: Duke Robert Kelswa-Steiner
- Population: 4,350,795,000
- Socio-Industrial Levels: A-A-A-B-B
- Noble Ruler: Duke Robert Kelswa-Steiner
- Population: 4,347,780,000
- Tech Level USIIR: A-A-A-B-B
- Governor: Gregory Kelswa-Steiner
- Planetary Legate: Stanford Eckard
- Population: 3,012,000,000
3050 to 3054
3061 to 3067
- - At this point in time the Skye Guard operating at 40% of full strength, with 70% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- - At this point in time, the VIII Hastati was at 80% of full strength, with 90% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
- Avanti Industries
- Cyclops Incorporated
- Shipil Company
- Skye Pleasure Craft Limited
- Argile Technologies - Destroyed
- 2340 - Federation of Skye
- 2341 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 2596 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3025 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Lyran Alliance
- 3062 - Lyran Alliance
- 3067 - Lyran Alliance
- 3079 - Lyran Alliance
- 3130 - Republic of the Sphere
The Eagle-class WarShip FWLS Percival went rogue in early February 3068, and on the 4th of February the Percival launched a raid on Skye. Accompanying the Percival were troops in the colours of the Sirian Lancers who launched a ground assault on the planet, battling the local Skye forces for two days before withdrawing. This prompted the Duke of Skye, Robert Kelswa-Steiner to call on all Lyran Alliance units loyal to the Isle of Skye to come to the defence of the Isle, and to declare war on the Free Worlds League in retaliation for the raid.
On the 26th of December 3073, after the assassination of Archon Peter Steiner-Davion, the resistance leader Devlin Stone managed to convince the government of Skye to accept assistance from the allied forces which had met at Tukayyid earlier. As a result, three regiments of allied troops landed on Skye on the 25th of March 3074. The inevitable Word of Blake invasion came a few months later, on the 27th of June 3074, and the conflict soon ground into a stalemate that lasted weeks. The stalemate was finally broken when Devlin Stone led an ad hoc battalion of allied forces in a flanking action that struck at the command centre of the Blakist 3rd Division, capturing the 3rd's Commanding Officer, Precentor Craig Callen, and forcing the suddenly leaderless and thinly-stretched Word of Blake forces to withdraw. The success on Skye led Stone to declare that the next target for liberation would be Hesperus II.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 94, "House Steiner Key Worlds"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 169, "Planet Guide"
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130), p. 223, "Planet Profile"
- 20 Year Update, p. 27, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 86, "Unit Note"
- Shattered Sphere, p. 48, "Lyran Alliance Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 177, "Lyran Alliance Deploment Table"
- Field Report: LAAF, p. 15, "Skye Rangers Regimental Status"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 187, "RAF Deployment Table - 3085"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 141, "Other Major Commonwealth Industries"
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 13, "Federation of Skye world within the Lyran Commonwealth befor  and after at their founding in "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- Field Report: LAAF, p. 19, "Lyran Alliance Deployment Table "
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 45, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 38, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 52, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 48, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 52, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 53, "The Jihad In Review"
- 20 Year Update
- Dark Age: Republic Worlds (3130)
- FedCom Civil War (sourcebook)
- Field Manual: 3085
- Field Manual: Updates
- Field Report: LAAF
- Handbook: House Steiner
- Historical: Reunification War
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth)
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers
- Objective Raids
- Shattered Sphere