- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Phact neighbouring systems
|X:Y Coordinates||10.848 : -139.898[e]|
- 2271 - Inhabited world 
- 2366 - Sarna Supremacy 
- 2367 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2571 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2596 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2750 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2765 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2786 - Capellan Confederation 
- 2822 - Free Worlds League 
- 2864 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3025 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3029 - Federated Suns (from December)
- 3030 - Federated Suns 
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3050 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3054 - Federated Commonwealth 
- 3058 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3067 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3130 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3135 - Capellan Confederation 
- 3145 - Capellan Confederation 
Fourth Succession War
Following the speech given by First Prince Hanse Davion on the 16th of November 3029, the official day of thanks in the Federated Suns, contained a number of revelations including the creation of the St. Ives Compact and was taken by many as an open sign that the Fourth Succession War was close to ending. The Armed Forces of the Federated Suns launched the Seventh Wave of Operation RAT shortly after, in a determined effort to secure as many systems as possible for an armistice was declared. The Seventh Wave capitalised on negotiations that had been conducted in secret between the Federated Suns and various planetary governments in the remnants of the Sarna Commonality who lacked defenses and were far more fearful of being annexed by the Free Worlds League, a state hated for centuries of raids and invasions, than they were the Federated Suns. In the last week of November the AFFS occupied thirteen systems, including Phact. The AFFS encountered little resistance, and relatively few troops were needed to provide a garrison to maintain calm.
Between 13 and 16 September 3071, Manei Domini Precentor Gazael arrives at Phact with elements from several Protectorate Militia forces to ostensibly evacuate the local HPG that is under siege from Capellan forces. They secure the starport where they land their two DropShips, then escort a convoy of fifty vehicles out of the HPG. The convoy comes under heavy attack, but it eventually turns out it was a decoy with empty vehicles while the actual refugees fled through a secret tunnel directly to the spaceport.
Covered by the overall chaos surrounding the battle over the convoy, a Karnov UR transport flies Adept Lee Angeni's squad of Nighthawk battle armor troopers to their real target, a Buddhist temple where rogue Precentor Meridon Shument is being hidden by Maskirovka operatives and Death Commandos. Shument has sided with the Confederation and will provide them with secret HPG technology, something the Word of Blake cannot allow to happen. Gazael has Shument killed on his own authority; Precentor Rangel back on Stewart wanted Shument alive but Gazael figures he is not under Rangel's command and cannot afford to waste three months to transport Shument back for a show trial.
- Second Robinson Rangers
- Second Robinson Rangers
- - At this point in time, Paget's Dragoons was at 60% of full strength, with 60% of their equipment featuring upgraded technology.
Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years). Closest planets first:
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 16, "Free Worlds League Founding "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 17, "Capellan Confederation Founding, 2366"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 13, "Timeline: Capellan Zone 2367"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 25, "Capellan Confederation after Age of War "
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere - 2596"
- Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 25, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 31, "Capellan Confederation after First Succession War "
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 113, "Inner Sphere -  Map"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 39, "Capellan Confederation after Second Succession War "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 40, "Capellan Confederation after Third Succession War "
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 59, "Seventh Wave"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 49, "Capellan Confederation after Fourth Succession War "
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 133, "Inner Sphere - 3040"
- 20 Year Update, p. 23, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"
- Objective Raids, p. 17, "FedCom Deployment Table"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 60, "Capellan Confederation after Operation Guerrero "
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 68, "Capellan Confederation after FedCom Civil War "
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Era Report: 3145, p. 11, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- Era Report: 3145, p. 39, "Inner Sphere Map - "
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 58, "Thanksgiving"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 138, "First Succession War Deployment Table - FWLM"
- Historical: War of 3039, p. 137, "Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 34, "Capellan Confederation Armed Forces Deployment Table - 3085"
- 20 Year Update
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3145
- Field Manual: 3085
- First Succession War
- Handbook: House Liao
- Handbook: House Marik
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Historical: War of 3039
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2
- Objective Raids