Technical Readout: 3057 Revised
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
| Technical Readout: 3057 Revised |
Dropships, Jumpships & Warships
|Primary writing|| Herb Beas |
|Cover artwork||Gregory Bridges|
|Illustrations|| Doug Chaffee |
|Era|| Star League era |
Succession Wars era
Clan Invasion era
Civil War era
Technical Readout: 3057 Revised is a in-universe intelligence publication on all Aerospace base vehicles used in 3057 and in previous eras.
This book essentially replaces previous edition under the same name. It makes the notable attempt to be the capital ship Technical Readout for AeroTech 2, with updated game stats and the adding in of over twenty WarShips that had only been referenced before.
From the back cover
|“|| In 3049, the first Clan forces appeared in the Inner Sphere. Armed with advanced technologies of a long-dead age, the warlike invaders unleashed a devastating blitzkrieg, capturing world after world until a total Clan victory seemed certain. Unable to match the enemy's superior 'Mechs, the Inner Sphere militaries increasingly turned to their combat fleets for relief, only to find the skies filled with deadly Clan DropShips, JumpShips, and WarShips—massive vessels not seen in the Inner Sphere for hundreds of years. Now the Great Houses have begun to rebuild their own armadas and stand ready to challenge the Clan invaders in the infinite battlefield of space.
This revised edition of the original Technical Readout: 3057 contains descriptions, illustrations, and full Aerotech 2 statistics for the Inner Sphere and Clan DropShips, JumpShips, WarShips, small craft, and space stations common in 3057. Additionally, this volume contains twenty-four WarShips mentioned in the fictional context of the BattleTech universe but never before presented in a technical readout.
- Briefing – Introduction and an update for the revision
- Inner Sphere DropShips
- Clan DropShips
- Clan/Star League WarShips
- Space Stations
- "Lost" WarShips (the re-emergence of previously long-gone classes of WarShips)